IGNORED

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2017 Thread

Grig

Received my Secret Santa package yesterday. Thank you so much John! I wanted to wait until Christmas...but I just couldn't! This is some great stuff. I do not own any big box PC games. Well, I guess now I do! Merry Christmas!

PS: The Hershey's bar has already been consumed ;)

You are most welcome. I supported a local vendor and he had some unique PC games I have not seen in person. One of the games had a bonus game from the same company.

• Like 1

( Sorry for the images. iPhone sideways crap upon upload. :mad: )

Merry Christmas one and all!

My wife and I opened my Secret Santa package today and I am extremely happy. Thank you!

First off - everything was individually wrapped. I wish I had the time to do that with mine. It is such a nice touch. :)

2rdbupu.jpg

Nerds, Gobstoppers and Jolly Rancher canes. We are in heaven right now with the sweet goodness.

5cd179.jpg2w3yvwp.jpg

2egcgtz.jpg

Found myself a brand new Star Trek book I have not read before! Love it! (This will be finished faster than the candy I guarantee it!)

qsnji8.jpg

Next package had an awesome tie dye Pac-Man shirt! This is gorgeous and I will actually have to fight with Dawn about who gets to wear it when we go to Funspot next year. :)

2n16mmg.jpg

And finally - a Star Trek game I have never heard of before. I own Castle Panic though so I know I am going to love this themed version!

1zx36nm.jpg

Thank you Santa! I didn't think I was THIS good this year! Ho ho ho!!!

149589-Merry-Christmas-To-All-My-Friends

Edited by ClassicGMR
  • Like 5

Opened my Secret Santa gifts today. I got the best gifts. I got a Star Wars Lego A-Wing, reses pieces, gummy savers, boxed copies of Motorodeo and Super Huey, Pixels on Bluray and Activision socks. The best is the Santa Alien shirt that I am wearing for Christmas today. Thanks Santa! Your the best!

wCbBUG8.jpg

Here is the happy little boy that grabbed the A-wing and is building it!

SLw9Qdd.jpg

Edited by Master Phruby
  • Like 7

Many thanks to my Secret Santa Zeptari!

post-30739-0-27529900-1514237619_thumb.jpg

In addition to the great candy, I opened my SS gift last night.

Superb. I did not have the C64 or A8 games. Those will go nicely into my machines for some play time.

I did not have the C64 disks either.

The PSone game looks great as well, this will give me a reason to fire up my PS2.

Love the Conan comic and the Analog mag.

I will be taking the book with me to work (mwahaha) to read during down time.

Thanks again to my Secret Santa, your gift rocks!

• Like 8

Opened my Secret Santa Claus package today. Forgive me for my crummy pics. I'm using a crappy digital camera:

post-18158-0-94136300-1514243985_thumb.jpg

post-18158-0-11461400-1514244001_thumb.jpg

A few video game vinyl figures, A Pac-Man Mashem, A Steam Card, a Pac-Man Lapel pin, Lots of Milk-Duds (Yum!) , A Chessie System Diesel tree ornament which will fit nicely on My N scale layout and a C64 game titled, The Train!

Awesome stuff! Thanks Secret Santa!

• Like 7

Opened my Secret Santa Claus package today. Forgive me for my crummy pics. I'm using a crappy digital camera:

A few video game vinyl figures, A Pac-Man Mashem, A Steam Card, a Pac-Man Lapel pin, Lots of Milk-Duds (Yum!) , A Chessie System Diesel tree ornament which will fit nicely on My N scale layout and a C64 game titled, The Train!

But... did you get any Milk Duds? :lol:

• Like 3

My package came all the way from Germany!! This person did their research. And hit the nail on the head perfectly! Nice surprise in the wife too! She loves heart shaped things ! Ive seen her scan the beaches here in New England for hours trying to find the perfect heart shaped rock!! Love it!

The 7800 controller will get a ton of use. The grandson and I love playing super pacman !

And the space patrol series looks very interesting! Were both excited to watch it. Its going to be our new year eve binge watch ! Oh and the wallet! Love that too! So cool Im afraid to use it. Dont want to wear the wood grain off it. And all that yummy candy! Thanks again ! Merry Chirstmas!

PS I read the letter first ! LOL!!!

post-4314-0-23000500-1514251651_thumb.jpeg

• Like 8

My package came all the way from Germany!! This person did their research. And hit the nail on the head perfectly! Nice surprise in the wife too! She loves heart shaped things ! Ive seen her scan the beaches here in New England for hours trying to find the perfect heart shaped rock!! Love it!

The 7800 controller will get a ton of use. The grandson and I love playing super pacman !

And the space patrol series looks very interesting! Were both excited to watch it. Its going to be our new year eve binge watch ! Oh and the wallet! Love that too! So cool Im afraid to use it. Dont want to wear the wood grain off it. And all that yummy candy! Thanks again ! Merry Chirstmas!

PS I read the letter first ! LOL!!!

Wow! That's an Atari VCS wallet? I thought it was a mini candy dispenser -- the wallet is even cooler!!! :thumbsup:

-dZ.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifsecret_santa_haul_2017_b.jpg

But... did you get any Milk Duds? :lol:

Santa's 11 year old thought it would be a good idea to purchase the Milk Duds and use them as packing peanuts. Santa agreed :)

For that matter, there exists bio-degradable packing peanuts which specifically are edible. Perhaps they don't taste much or very good but definitely safe to eat.

A few links:

http://puffystufftn.com/about.html

https://www.allure.com/story/lush-edible-packing-peanuts

Someone even tried to turn them into puffy Cheetos, though not very successful:

http://www.thepizzle.net/how-to-make-cheetos-at-home-with-packing-peanuts/

• Like 1

For that matter, there exists bio-degradable packing peanuts which specifically are edible. Perhaps they don't taste much or very good but definitely safe to eat.

A few links:

http://puffystufftn.com/about.html

https://www.allure.com/story/lush-edible-packing-peanuts

Someone even tried to turn them into puffy Cheetos, though not very successful:

http://www.thepizzle.net/how-to-make-cheetos-at-home-with-packing-peanuts/

I wonder if they're the same ingredients as those rice cakes which have no flavor either?

Sorry I’m a little late to the party! I love my secret Santa gifts. I got some record albums! That was my favorite part. (My favorite album was the Elvis Christmas album. I actually listened to it on Christmas!). They all play great! I got a good needle I just need to look on where to get a new needle eventually.....I also got some French taffy. To be honest I never had taffy before I’ll look forward to trying some. Also got a super Mario checker board game. That was pretty nifty. Among little things here and there. Thanks again!

• Like 1