metarog

O2 Protective cover for offer/trade

I won an O2 lot so I could get one of the official score pads and a few game upgrades. Included in the lot was one of the official O2 Protective covers from back in the day. I already have one so Id thought maybe one of the O2 Brotherhood and/or Club members might want one for their collection.

I could not find a sale of one on EBay or anywhere as they are quite scarce. So Ill take a reasonable offer or trade for either O2 stuff I dont have or a Turbografx game perhaps.

I am missing the last 2 Odyssey Adventure magazines and several of the full page flyers... I know Im missing Killer Bees and a few others. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know and see if we cant make a deal.

Here are some pics of the cover. It has some silver paint spots but they come right off with some alcohol and is otherwise in very nice shape.

post-29633-0-53377800-1510343713_thumb.jpegpost-29633-0-88943600-1510343734_thumb.jpeg

No, it is only for the O2... I dont think there is one for the O2 with the Voice unless a custom one has been made.