IGNORED

JagZombies

WAVE 1 GAMES

This is just a precursor to the next WAVE 1 GAMES game that will be the ultimate Jaguar game of all time. JEFFREY JOHNSON (THATS HIS NAME NOBODY ELSE) said so himself:

Vfbp7rD.png

YWeSemq.png?1

If anyone can make a game better than Tempest 2000 it is JEFFREY JOHNSON of WAVE 1 GAMES (NO COMPARISONS THAT IS ANNOYING).

• Like 3

If he fixed that hit detection it could be decent, I reckon. :)

But since it's already been released...

Don't bother with this line of reasoning. Plenty of decent chaps have suggested this, and even tried to help. Modus Operandi is to release as much shit as quickly as possible, with as little effort as possible, taking no bug reports or suggestions into account.

• Like 6

Beware if you are in Europe as eBay charges import taxes:

myU6.jpg

My son liked the demo a lot but sorry I don't have almost $100 for that game as moreover start of school is approaching and will be the priority for my budget...

Hopefully there will be a CD version and that it can be shipped as gift to avoid those tax import.

Maybe for Christmas in CD?

JagZombies is now available for Jag CD also on eBay:

bBgN.jpg

It is cool to see that game released and it is a cool attention that the cartridge and the CD are bloody red :thumbsup:

It feeds a gap in the Jaguar games as so far we didn't have any shooter game like Operation Wolf.

Edited by Felyx

Genuine gameplay question:

What's the deal with the Wolf/Hellhound head that appears on side of the screen?.

Shambling Zombies appear to be despatched easily enough at long range with a well placed shot or 2...

But in the video clip, the player appears to pump a good few rounds into the Wolf at point blank range and it just disappears off screen, no blood splatter etc.

I would ask if it hounds you throughout the game,but that's an awful pun.

Edited by Lost Dragon