IGNORED

F/S Tron by Tomy and Zaxxon by Sega table top arcade set

rustynutt

Items sold.

I don't see how to change the topic thread title to sold.

***********************************************************************************

Listed these on atari-forum, I kind of hang there more for the 68060 stuff :)

http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=32603

Thanks

Edited by rustynutt

Wow, missed these by 3 minutes? That's probably a new record...

Have had these displayed for a while. Would call them in good used played with condition. No deep gouges, they do have scratching. Both units need a good cleaning, Zaxxon has some sticker goop to be removed. Both work, didn't see anything wrong with operation, buttons and joystick feel good. Battery boxes are clean. Nothing broken. Decals on the Zaxxon are starting to separate from the adhesive, decals are in very good condition.

Sold as a pair, will not separate.

Looking for $54.00 (odd to cover box, wrap, tape)

PayPal

Will be boxed, bubble wrapped in a heavy duty Home Depot box, 16x12x12, 6 lbs (est).

Please use the USPS website to calculate postage from zip code 97439 to your shipping address.

PM to express interest, first come that pays, first served, so on down the PM list.

Prefer to sell to a member on atari-forum or atariage board.

post-19354-0-88729000-1510527286_thumb.jpg

post-19354-0-35644100-1510527297_thumb.jpg

post-19354-0-62705500-1510527307_thumb.jpg

post-19354-0-09180900-1510527316_thumb.jpg

post-19354-0-30998600-1510527324_thumb.jpg

post-19354-0-50563500-1510527333_thumb.jpg

post-19354-0-65484300-1510527341_thumb.jpg

Wow the price you put it at was Buy Tron get Zaxxon for free, that's insane. Whoever got it, enjoy it. I have the Zaxxon and I'm looking to probably sell it as I never use the thing, but it is a good game, definitely not easy though by any means. Tron I've wanted but it just never happens as it's solid too.

:) Have had them for some time. Been narrowing down the "vintage" hardware for a few years. Sold all my ST/STE/Mega's and peripherals.

Still have 8 Falcons and a TT.

I checked on ebay at the prices those were selling for, and I'm just so tired of doing ebay figured about 30% would be a fair price.

Hate paying their fees. Saw a Tomy Tron that has sold for $65 not long ago, and 17 people watching a Zaxxon.

I've paid way more than most any of the hardware I have a sane (fiscally responsible) person would.

Did get a decent deal on a CLAB Falcon Mark 1 not long ago for $800, which by Falcon standards pretty good.

Bought a Mark X last year, don't even ask.........

Those Tron systems used to go for reasonable prices until that stupid Tron Legacy film came out. Then they got stupidly expensive in a hurry. I had a chance to get one on eBay but missed out... and it doesn't look like I'll ever get one now. No matter... I played Madrigal's simulation of the game and it's not all that great. The light cycles stage is especially frustrating. I do like how the MCP looks like a lava lamp, though!

Know this is just adding to a "market place" item, which should go to another topic :roll:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tomy-Tomytronic-Tron-1981-Tabletop-Arcade-Game-with-Box-Manual/222710074817?hash=item33da8e0dc1:g:FoUAAOSwvApaAWhI

I cleared about $40 on both units.

Personally, I'd rather find a working boxed Zero-M Sonic Blaster. But that's just me.