IGNORED

Atari Magazines

ChuckTeed

Bought a huge Atari computer lot a while back and am slowly sorting through it. One item I pulled from the wreckage recently was about 100 Atari Magazines - Antic, Atari Interface, Start, and ST Log. Haven't decided if they're going to stay in the collection yet, though - I'm slowly coming to the realization I've bitten off more than I can chew with the lot.

38350130906_127741da8f_k.jpg

Before each person asks for whatever issue or collection perhaps a quick look and see if there are a few missing from the archives and donate or scan them for the archives?

After which by all means give em away or sell em etc. :) I personally wouldn't mind giving them a home, and would handle donating or scanning missing issues as well

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

I'll try to post some pics when I get home. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet - the lot came with three computers, monitors, books, games, and lots of odds and sods. Dude was into the computers and didn't throw anything away. I don't usually collect computers, but I couldn't say not - most of the items were complete in box.

• 7 months later...

Can you post pictures of the Interface issues? I've never seen them.

I just posted some pictures of it a few days ago here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/182641-atari-interface-magazine-current-notes-atari-connection-scans/

And just noticed this is an old thread...

Edited by Gunstar