IGNORED

The Last Strike

CyranoJ

That is amazing and like others I love the dropping in there of the beastie boys on the audio track from way back in the day. It really does look brilliant especially as my fave ever arcade game was Scramble so I am loving what you have done. My only one minor minor thing would be I would love to see a small explosion of each bullet when they hit that end of level mothership as there seems to be a small explosion or laser flash on everything else a laser strike hits in the game so just for continuity I would love to see that continue into end of level baddie shooting too... But that is my own personal preference as I do like to see a definite hit when I hit something in a game of this type... The whole thing looks and sounds totally brilliant - wow, congratulations - it's great to see something that looks so complete and polished.

• Like 1

I played the game at ejagfest for about 30 minutes and it was quite fun.

minor Things id like to see improved in the final game:

- autofire, maybe switchable on/off. currently its lije Raidens butron mashing

- speed up the ship a little bit. it feels kinda slow

- maybe it was the beta: some enemy eand level patterns quite often repeat themselves. besides no big thing but it could improve the replay value.

Speedups can be purchased in the upgrade shop at the end of each stage.

Autofire can be toggled in the options and the selection is saved to eeprom. You can, however, fire faster by button mashing.

Nothing is going to be added or changed at this point. There is less than 512 bytes free in the 6mb cart. I gave up making games by committee a long time ago ?

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...