IGNORED

The Last Strike

CyranoJ

• 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, Machine said:

Hoping this year but springs is just around the corner! Looks amazing!!!!

Definitely not this year.  I currently have my hands full with:

1) Getting Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy pre-orders shipped (early next week).

2) Adding all the new PRGE releases to the store (late next week).

3) Building and shipping all the orders that come in for the new games (through December).

4) Fix a whole bunch of problems with the main AtariAge website leftover from when I moved the site to a new server in June..

Among other things.  :)

..Al

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Albert said:

Definitely not this year.  I currently have my hands full with:

1) Getting Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy pre-orders shipped (early next week).

2) Adding all the new PRGE releases to the store (late next week).

3) Building and shipping all the orders that come in for the new games (through December).

4) Fix a whole bunch of problems with the main AtariAge website leftover from when I moved the site to a new server in June..

Among other things.  :)

..Al

Yeah I figured with all the new games released(amazing year), it was a long shot. More than enough great games to play and order.

You guys are killing it! Great job everyone!

• Like 2

The game looks great and is very promising for what can be done on the Jag... Very 16bit like, but very workable from an artistic standpoint using those blocky sprites. I learned a few things about using 4x4 pixel blocks to create a dithering affect when I was using MS Paint for Win 3.1 with only 16 colors back in 96 (never forgot those lessons)... I plan on taking those lessons to the next level next go round artistically; much cleaner art pieces for sprites. It reminds me of the multi-color feature on the "Texas Instrument TI-99/4A" computer where sprites can only use a few colors 8x8 at a time (something to that effect), but is great for fast graphics even though the image is very dithered like with artifacts all things considering? Well I learned how to simulate other color shades with only 4 different colors using a 4x4 paintbrush. Once I get the programming thing down, I'm definitely making something to take advantage of low color depth image for high speed display; i'll need it when I get into the 3D stuff (down the road of course). 

BTW sorry for the long paragraph, but my mind is always brainstorming ideas when I see anything pertaining to graphics for these retro consoles especially the Jaguar.

My 16color art work_Moon 2.jpg

My 16color art work_Speedster.jpg

My 16color art work_Cycle 2.jpg

My 16color art work_Traxx 2.jpg

• 3 months later...