IGNORED

The Last Strike

CyranoJ

Mmmmmm.... DROP! The funky-fresh, stone cold rockin' 16-bit soundtrack takes it up what, another three or four quads? :lol:

But that's technical talk. The real question is, will it have a TK-421 EQ mode. Without that TK-421, you won't feel the bass!

• Like 4

Nice work! I like it and also respect how much work it is to get to this point in a game. :)

Thank you. Yes, it's a lot of work as you know. Hopefully the end result is worth it.

There are currently 5 unique stages in place each with their own unique boss battle, music, etc.

I'll be a while tuning this one ?

• Like 4

I think there should be more stages and the levels shouldn't take more than about 5min each to get through. If you are going to make them take nearly 10min to get through then perhaps they need to have some sort of change to level aesthetics. First level has us in a space ship, maybe it needs to have changes to the foreground and background graphics as we progress through it to demonstrate different sections of the ship you are flying through as an example?

Also the music is very cool, but I think the that lights on the ship should either change to the beat of the music, or perhaps the fire from the rear thruster? Just a few ideas I'm tossing in there...

I think there should be more stages and the levels shouldn't take more than about 5min each to get through. If you are going to make them take nearly 10min to get through then perhaps they need to have some sort of change to level aesthetics. First level has us in a space ship, maybe it needs to have changes to the foreground and background graphics as we progress through it to demonstrate different sections of the ship you are flying through as an example?

Also the music is very cool, but I think the that lights on the ship should either change to the beat of the music, or perhaps the fire from the rear thruster? Just a few ideas I'm tossing in there...

Please submit enough music, artwork, assets and maps for 20 or so 5 minute long levels, and make them all fit in the size of a cart ;)

• Like 5

I wasn't saying this to criticize. Was only tossing in suggestions.

It's ok - no offence taken. But that is entirely impractical for many reasons, the primary one being it takes just as long to create the assets for 60 seconds of scrolling as it does for 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Doesn't anyone remember Scramble (arcade game from 1981)? This has end level boss instead of the evil difficult to navigate section and a hard to hit final bomb target.

Did you put the rudetron sounds as a hidden option in llamatron?

Llamatron is rated G - Suitable for anyone.

That really does look amazing. Reminds me a little of Native, only with brighter colors.

They’re colourful. They’re beautiful. They’re exquisite. And they’re out to get you!

Those blue-green fighters look like Galagans. Ooh, will they be able to capture your fighter so you can acquire a multi-gunned fighter?

This looks amazing.

They’re colourful. They’re beautiful. They’re exquisite. And they’re out to get you!

Those blue-green fighters look like Galagans. Ooh, will they be able to capture your fighter so you can acquire a multi-gunned fighter?

This looks amazing.

Thanks!

Check the last 9 seconds of the video... :)

• Like 3