IGNORED

HSC 9 - Choose your game for Round 2

Ignorama

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should be played?

• Demon Attack
    • Sharp Shot (Special Scoring, read description)
    • Shark Shark
    • Worm Whomper
    • Commando

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Here we go, choose wisely!

Sharp Shot would be a special scoring game. We would play all mini games and in every game there would be a ranking. The final score will be the average rank. For example: If you placed 2nd, 2nd, 2nd and 2nd your average place is 2,0. If another player was 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 4th his average place would be 2,75. The first player would be better in the final ranking.

Another example: If you placed 1st, 1st, 3rd and 3rd your average would be 2,0. If another player ends in 2nd position in every game he would also have a average of 2,0. In this special case the first player would be higher in the final ranking. If the average is the same, the best position in a single game is the tie breaker.

Last example: If you get 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd and another player ends 3rd, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd both players would be completely tied and end in the same rank and get the same points.

Hopefully its understandable. If not please ask. Special Scoring is no multi scoring. The points for the HSC are given for the combined final ranking.

I can't create a ending date, so voting ends in Friday the 14th of November ab 23:59 CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

I think it would be better of only people would vote who consider to play, so I wonder why cmart always votes, I cant remember a single entry. But I said it somewhere else: Its a open challenge and in theory everybody can join every time, maybe if his game wins. So there is no way to say who participates and who not before the challenge actually ends.

For your vote: I try to remember that and if I do I count it for Commando instead. But I can't guarantee that I really do remember it on friday :D

• Like 1

I think it would be better of only people would vote who consider to play, so I wonder why cmart always votes, I cant remember a single entry. But I said it somewhere else: Its a open challenge and in theory everybody can join every time, maybe if his game wins. So there is no way to say who participates and who not before the challenge actually ends.

For your vote: I try to remember that and if I do I count it for Commando instead. But I can't guarantee that I really do remember it on friday :D

lol, all good looking forward to what ever game wins.. lol

I also think the next game will be better than Star Strike, no matter which game wins. It was scalpels and my descision to make a voting with very strong and beloved titles to make sure that such a title gets voted.

And don't forget: The 2nd game goes into the voting for round three! If we have two games tied on 2nd they probably both bill be in the next poll.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

I also think the next game will be better than Star Strike, no matter which game wins. It was scalpels and my descision to make a voting with very strong and beloved titles to make sure that such a title gets voted.

And don't forget: The 2nd game goes into the voting for round three! If we have two games tied on 2nd they probably both bill be in the next poll.

Agreed !! Great idea about the 2nd placed vote. ??