IGNORED

MegaCart Studio Header

SS

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to edit the header in MegaCart Studio! The web-based instructions say to replace "the first 20 letters of the MCP file" but I cannot figure out how to generate and/or access this file! I am using V6.0 of MegaCart Studio. Can anyone give me some pointers? Thanks.

post-1863-0-62118500-1511133513.jpg

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to edit the header in MegaCart Studio! The web-based instructions say to replace "the first 20 letters of the MCP file" but I cannot figure out how to generate and/or access this file! I am using V6.0 of MegaCart Studio. Can anyone give me some pointers? Thanks.

Go to Project menu and save your project. The name you will give to your project will appear in the header.

Then go to File menu and generate your the cart files as usually.

• Like 1

Apparently what I was doing is generating the cart files BEFORE I was saving the project.

I'm glad I could help :)

Yes, saving the project is an optional activity, so you can generate files for programming Megacart without doing that.

At the time Bernd proposed to have a customizable header, MegcartStudio was almost ready and I didn't want to spend too much effort on that.

Hence the idea, to re-use the project file name as a text to be shown in a header.

By the way, the *.mcp project files include all games and are compressed, so it is convenient to share them or to exchange them with other users.

You can even extract the games from the *.mcp files using MegacartStudio.

• Like 2