IGNORED

LTO FLASH CARTS with PayPal Still available.

BBWW

OK folks I have a very limited number of LTO Flash Carts for sale. They are what I brought home from PRGE. I'm to lazy to drive them down to Joe and Joe is too busy to drive here.

$125 Shipped and PayPal'd to the US. $140 shipped and Paypal'd to Canada and Europe. Anyone who contacted me right after the show I will honor PRGE Price plus $10 for shipping and fees in the US. There were two of you.

This is a rare chance to not have to send a check. In most cases the units will ship in one or two days.

These are all new and sealed units. I have 3 personally, one for me, one for my son and one to demo New Games. Even I can use it.

I have 10 Availible. 4 will go on EBAY.

PM me for PayPal Payment Address.

If you are somewhere like Brazil. PM me for possible solutions.

• Like 5

How does this differ from something like the CC3?

It's a Flash Cart that updates via USB directly. No removable SD card. Interface is drag and drop. Lots of options for customization. Just found out you can boot jzintv via the cart on your computer.

http://ltoflash.leftturnonly.info

damned yes i'm late to, i haven't the right money and had to check my paypal account first.

i delayed this and now i don't know why.

perhaps just to miss the offer, i'm such a idiot.

neither i had the guts to ask if he could hold one back for me until, yeah maybe next week

but it seems it's still possible to order them (?)

i couldn't imagine such a offer, anyway i had to cross fingers and hope there will be one left for me

late is late and i also thought i will be late, at least it doesn't surprises me.

---

i know exactly how this feels, mianrtcv

if someone robbed me he would have mercy with me and put some coins in my pocket.

Edited by Gernot

I have 4 sealed in the box for sale. Will sell these 4 at the same price...

$125 Shipped and PayPal'd to the US.

$140 shipped and Paypal'd to Canada and Europe.

serial #'s are: LTO-04-137, LTO-04-138, LTO-04-139, and LTO-04-141

Please send me a Private Message if interested.

I do not mean to hi-jack BBWW's thread. If I should move this or delete, please let me know

Tim

• Like 1

I have 4 sealed in the box for sale. Will sell these 4 at the same price...

Please send me a Private Message if interested.

I do not mean to hi-jack BBWW's thread. If I should move this or delete, please let me know

Tim

Not a problem, could have waited a day or two until all my payments came though. :-)

8 Paid for 2 Pending

Between Tim and I think we have you all covered.

After offering 2 Intellivision homebrews or 3 Colecovision homebrews for the Lto, I decided to offer 4 Colecovision homebrews and, finally I got a pending trade.

I just hope everything goes well. It would be very disapointing to miss the chance to buy via paypal from BBWW and timdu.

Edited by LidLikesIntellivision

I don't get it.

Has paypal conditioned us that that is the only way to make a purchase?

Ok, I got mine from Joe and paid through my bank which took a few days longer but it worked out fine so why are there comments here that some have waited so long or missed out.???

Just order from LTO direct and you have a beautiful shiny orange plastic clad circuit board of beauty!

• Like 1