IGNORED

WTB: Adventure 2600 CIB or Box Only

sixersfan105

Looking to purchase Adventure for the 2600 complete in box. Really, all I need is the box itself, as I already have a fine copy of the game and manual, but I'd love the original box to make it a "complete in box" set. The plastic replacement case that I have just doesn't do it for me. But I get that people that have the CIB set are most likely going to sell it complete, which is fine. If you've got one you're looking to sell, hit me up. Thanks!

There was a CIB Adventure posted for sale on the AtariAge Marketplace FaceBook page ten hours ago for $35.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/atariagemarketplace/?multi_permalinks=912972005542886&notif_id=1511338355089409&notif_t=commerce_interesting_product

Thanks for the heads up. Is it still available, as far as you know? I just requested to join the group so that I can actually see the post.

Ah yeah, now that Im in the group, I see the pics and this is the same guy that has a CIB listing on Amazon. He was AWFUL to deal with on there, as I asked him if he would consider $30 + shipping (he has it listed on amazon for $39.99 + shipping) and he told me it was against Amazons rules to discuss pricing via email, which of course couldnt be further from the truth. Now it looks like he has it listed for ssentislly exactly what I was asking for. What a loser.

LMAO he is probably a member here as well. I need to join the group so I can see the lulz.

Haha yeah...he deleted the thread b/c it was getting a little heated. Admittedly, on both sides. I just dont like getting lied to. However, he contacted me through Facebook Messenger and it appears he is just an ill-informed seller. Not sure how anyone could ever think it is against Amazon policy to discuss your own prices on your own listings...