IGNORED

HSC Season 9 - Game 2 - Shark! Shark!

Ignorama

Unfortunately I still can not edit the starting post. I have contacted Albert and wait for a reply.

So here the standings of the HSC after Round 1. If anything is not correct let me know

Standings after Round 1/10

1. Ignorama - 10

2. Crade - 6

3. m-crew - 4

4. Intymike - 3

5. Robin Hudson - 2

6. darthkur - 1

6. Gernot - 1

6. Mister-VCS - 1

6. Alpha-Male - 1

6. scalpel - 1

6. jblenkle - 1

Unfortunately I still can not edit the starting post. I have contacted Albert and wait for a reply.

So here the standings of the HSC after Round 1. If anything is not correct let me know

Standings after Round 1/10

1. Ignorama - 10

2. Crade - 6

3. m-crew - 4

4. Intymike - 3

5. Robin Hudson - 2

6. darthkur - 1

6. Gernot - 1

6. Mister-VCS - 1

6. Alpha-Male - 1

6. scalpel - 1

6. jblenkle - 1

Only 1 point for my hard work?? Maybe 1 bonus point for the TeleMatch-scan? ;)

Looking forwald to hold Tutankham in my hands this week...

The INTV version ist best "classic-conversion" IMO - Hope we play Tutankham soon in the HSC!

In case you did not already know it: If you kill a shark, you get a extra life. You kill sharks by hitting them at the tail fin. As smallest fish you need 6 hits if I remember correctly and it reduces the number when you grow. I think the biggest version needs just 2 hits, maybe 3. Killing sharks will provide you with important extra lifes for the end game. You also can eat craps and shrimps for extra lifes, but I really recommend to let them go. These dudes are real badasses and you wont mess around with them.

And dont even bother fighting with jelly fishes. They are invincible for you. Stay away. The only thing which can kill a jellyfish is the shark.

Last hint: Use the dash-option to escape in hairy situations. It needs a bit training, but its really helpful to get used to the speed-mode to survive.

• Like 2

To be honest, I stopped at 40, but I had to take my camera out and I also wanted to have a nice shot when the shark actually just eats my fish :D Never notived that the color of his front changes when he hits.

But as I said: The real game starts there. Last HSC I reached the 100k with over 100 lifes and still did not made it above 120k.

I think the best strategy would be to just kill sharks and eat as few other fishes as you could. Because you get 1 extra life of you have the biggest size for every 1k points and you get an extra life for each killed shark. If you getting points just by killing sharks you get much more extra lifes. In fact the real best strategy would be to stop killing sharks as soon as you can kill craps and shrimps, because they also give you a extra life and less points than a killed shark, so you would earn even more extra lifes. But thats just insane, because they are the real boss in this game :lol:

Also just killing sharks is barely possible. But my advice is really to learn how to kill sharks. Its the key to get enough lifes to get a good score.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

To be honest, I stopped at 40, but I had to take my camera out and I also wanted to have a nice shot when the shark actually just eats my fish :D Never notived that the color of his front changes when he hits.

But as I said: The real game starts there. Last HSC I reached the 100k with over 100 lifes and still did not made it above 120k.

I think the best strategy would be to just kill sharks and eat as few other fishes as you could. Because you get 1 extra life of you have the biggest size for every 1k points and you get an extra life for each killed shark. If you getting points just by killing sharks you get much more extra lifes. In fact the real best strategy would be to stop killing sharks as soon as you can kill craps and shrimps, because they also give you a extra life and less points than a killed shark, so you would earn even more extra lifes. But thats just insane, because they are the real boss in this game :lol:

Also just killing sharks is barely possible. But my advice is really to learn how to kill sharks. Its the key to get enough lifes to get a good score.

Thanks for the tips.(how do you kill those shrips and craps)I think I did it once by accident.. lol . Lets see where I can go from there.. but my goal was to beat 60k and next is 70k lol