IGNORED

SNES2JAG AV Converter Official Order List

Judas-Prime

I had forgotten about this, throw me on the second batch list! I like that you can use any of the SNES cables since you mentioned even the component cables, so perhaps that alone will increase the looks of the Jaguar. I was disappointed when I ordered some custom svideo cables from a seller and they do not include the yellow cord as well so you can switch from svideo to AV if desired, so I would be stuck having to buy another set of AV cables as well to switch ports on the TV to allow for other Svideo cables to be connected. This would be more cost efficient!

• 1 month later...

Hello all!

I have another round of Snes2Jag converters available for sale. Currently, there are 11 units available, however, as of today (Jan 26th, 2018), The following people are already on the list for the second wave.

Saturn

Guitari

mutterminder

UHATEIT

032-bias

bumpouz

I will be sending PM's to this list to verify purchase intent, no pressure either way.

Ordering instructions

How can I order?

You can reserve a Snes2Jag Converter by responding to this forum posting. Only by replying to this Posting will you be placed on “the list”. This will reserve your place “in line”. Then, starting at the top, I will then send a private reply to each person (until inventory is depleted) and we can arrange payment and shipping details. Once payment is received your order will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

How much is it?

The Price is $25.00 USD plus shipping.

How much is Shipping?

USPS Small Box Priority Mail: $6.45 1-3 day delivery and comes with a tracking number.

How will Orders be processed?

I will fulfill orders on a first come, first serve basis. I will allow two Snes2Jag units per customer. Respond to this posting and this will reserve your place “in line”. Then, starting at the top, I will send a private reply to each person (until inventory is depleted) and we can arrange payment and shipping details. I will make as many waves of these Converters as I can to accommodate everyone that wants one --parts permitting.

How can I pay?

I accept payment via Paypal.

That's it!

Thanks for the interest!

How Many are available?

I currently have 11 Units completed and ready to sell/ship.

I'd like to purchase one, thank you.

Hello all!

I have another round of Snes2Jag converters available for sale. Currently, there are 11 units available, however, as of today (Jan 26th, 2018), The following people are already on the list for the second wave.

Saturn

Guitari

mutterminder

UHATEIT

032-bias

bumpouz

I will be sending PM's to this list to verify purchase intent, no pressure either way.

Ordering instructions

How can I order?

You can reserve a Snes2Jag Converter by responding to this forum posting. Only by replying to this Posting will you be placed on “the list”. This will reserve your place “in line”. Then, starting at the top, I will then send a private reply to each person (until inventory is depleted) and we can arrange payment and shipping details. Once payment is received your order will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

How much is it?

The Price is $25.00 USD plus shipping.

How much is Shipping?

USPS Small Box Priority Mail: $6.45 1-3 day delivery and comes with a tracking number.

How will Orders be processed?

I will fulfill orders on a first come, first serve basis. I will allow two Snes2Jag units per customer. Respond to this posting and this will reserve your place “in line”. Then, starting at the top, I will send a private reply to each person (until inventory is depleted) and we can arrange payment and shipping details. I will make as many waves of these Converters as I can to accommodate everyone that wants one --parts permitting.

How can I pay?

I accept payment via Paypal.

That's it!

Thanks for the interest!

How Many are available?

I currently have 11 Units completed and ready to sell/ship.