IGNORED

SNES2JAG AV Converter Official Order List

Judas-Prime

4 hours ago, Judas-Prime said:

I don't do any additional signal processing. The "2jag" devices are simple passive devices. They just route the video and audio signals from the Jag to a more common AV output...in this instance the Snes Av out. You will have to manually set your monitor to 4:3 to avoid stretching whcn using the device with a Rad2x. There isn't anything I can do about it unfortunately. 

Okay, thanks, my NEC Multisync monitor is a 4:3 screen anyway so hopefully it will fill my screen at the correct 4:3 aspect ratio. So, does the RAD2X output 16:9 or 4:3...?

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, McCarseat said:

Just checking if there are any updates on this? I'd still love to snag a SNES2Jag whenever more are available. The old or new style I don't care haha.

Yes, no pressure whatsoever but would just be useful to know whether the next batch is days away, weeks away, months away or years away?  Thanks :)

11 hours ago, GoldenGraham said:

Yes, no pressure whatsoever but would just be useful to know whether the next batch is days away, weeks away, months away or years away?  Thanks :)

Hello all.. Quick Update.

Snes2Jags are still being made....I have roughly ten more to make, whcih I should get done thins weekend....then some minor things left to do and ill be able to put them up for sale.. I know its taking longer than I imagined or wanted, so I m sorry. They are very close I promise...We are talking roughly two weeks at most. Trust me I want them to be done too...life has a way of making your hobbies come last...this is no different.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2020 at 12:54 PM, Judas-Prime said:

Hello all.. Quick Update.

Snes2Jags are still being made....I have roughly ten more to make, whcih I should get done thins weekend....then some minor things left to do and ill be able to put them up for sale.. I know its taking longer than I imagined or wanted, so I m sorry. They are very close I promise...We are talking roughly two weeks at most. Trust me I want them to be done too...life has a way of making your hobbies come last...this is no different.

I'm interested in a SNES2Jag. Been wanting to play some AvP lately but on real hardware. Hope I can get in on the next batch!

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

Hello all....I, just like most of you are Quarantined  at home...however I am still working full time as my company was set up for remote work from home long before the Pandemic. I have finished the majority of the work on the 39 Snes2Jag...I need to wire up the Voltage regulator and install a switch that allows you to use the Rad2X HDMI solution....Rad2x needs external power as the 5v coming out of the Jag is juuuust enough amperage for HD Retrovision cables, but not enough for the Rad2x...Im no engineer so my solution sis to adda. small switch to kill the 5V from the Jaguar and allow for external power as the Rad2X needs.

Also if you bought a Snes2Jag from me and its falling out of the back of the Jag when you move it......get in touch with me and ill fix it for free you jsut pay for shipping...roughly 6 bucks round trip. I've improved my processes since the first few batches and now the connection is much better with the Jag edge connector.

I know this is taking longer than anticipated....I appreciate all the interest and kind words... I also appreciate your patience. I'm close...I just need to find the time to push through to the end.

Thanks

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Judas-Prime said:

Update:

Hello all....I, just like most of you are Quarantined  at home...however I am still working full time as my company was set up for remote work from home long before the Pandemic. I have finished the majority of the work on the 39 Snes2Jag...I need to wire up the Voltage regulator and install a switch that allows you to use the Rad2X HDMI solution....Rad2x needs external power as the 5v coming out of the Jag is juuuust enough amperage for HD Retrovision cables, but not enough for the Rad2x...Im no engineer so my solution sis to adda. small switch to kill the 5V from the Jaguar and allow for external power as the Rad2X needs.

Also if you bought a Snes2Jag from me and its falling out of the back of the Jag when you move it......get in touch with me and ill fix it for free you jsut pay for shipping...roughly 6 bucks round trip. I've improved my processes since the first few batches and now the connection is much better with the Jag edge connector.

I know this is taking longer than anticipated....I appreciate all the interest and kind words... I also appreciate your patience. I'm close...I just need to find the time to push through to the end.

Thanks

Since the HD Retrovision cables are back ordered out all the way to June, I'm going to be patient no matter how soon you get these done! ?

22 hours ago, jamm said:

Since the HD Retrovision cables are back ordered out all the way to June, I'm going to be patient no matter how soon you get these done! ?

You may not want to wait when this batch is finished. I seriously doubt Ill be making any more....I know Ive said that before but this time its most likely true. Wouldn't want to you wait an miss out.

Edited by Judas-Prime

7 minutes ago, Judas-Prime said:

You may not want to wait when this batch is finished. I seriously doubt Ill be making any more....I know Ive said that before but this time its most likely true. Wouldn't want to you wait an miss out.

Oh, I'll definitely be ordering your adapter as soon as it's available.  I'm just saying I still won't actually be able to use it since HD Retrovision's cables are still so far from delivery.

2 hours ago, jamm said:

Oh, I'll definitely be ordering your adapter as soon as it's available.  I'm just saying I still won't actually be able to use it since HD Retrovision's cables are still so far from delivery.

You can also use a Rad2X for HDMI output if HD Retrovision cables are still out of stock. Thats the modification thats taking me so long to implement.

3 minutes ago, Judas-Prime said:

You can also use a Rad2X for HDMI output if HD Retrovision cables are still out of stock. Thats the modification thats taking me so long to implement.

Thanks for the tip.  They're also out of stock indefinitely due to CV19, so I'll just have to be patient... ?

They may be, was just chiming in interest but the amount being made may already be spoken for or the final run. Not sure if he's keeping count and making enough to take care of all interest but in the end if I miss out on them that's ok too. Apologies if my post was misleading as if there was a list here. If there is, I'm not aware of it. :)

13 minutes ago, Saturn said:

They may be, was just chiming in interest but the amount being made may already be spoken for or the final run. Not sure if he's keeping count and making enough to take care of all interest but in the end if I miss out on them that's ok too. Apologies if my post was misleading as if there was a list here. If there is, I'm not aware of it. :)

No need to apologize, I understand, I'm not certain either. That's why I asked. I would hate to miss out on the opportunity to order, especially if this is Judas-Prime's final run of adapters.