Judas-Prime

SNES2JAG AV Converter Official Order List

Just to give everyone a heads up on future SNES2Jag and GEN2Jag converters.

Moving forward I will take orders as they come rather than the "Make batch/sell a batch" model. If you are interested in either item, just send me a private message and we can set up the payment and shipping details of your order.

I am currently making Five GEN2Jag's and have an inventory of 1 GEN2Jag and 2 SNES2Jag remaining from the previous batch.

Reposted from a different topic.

So it seems that nearly everyone here on AtariAge that wanted a gen2Jag or snes2jag has gotten one, or in some cases more than one! It was always my intention to sell the devices to the Jaguar community first, directly and at a discount. Beleive it or not after spending the time and money to source the materials and parts to make each adapter, there really wasn't much profit in selling the devices at 25.00...But that's not the point. Jag fans get gouged on prices for games, controllers, and consoles, so I wanted to make sure not to gouge anyone. I hope you feel that 25.00 was a fair price.

With all that said, and considering no-one has ordered an adapter here on atariage in a few months, moving forward I will only be selling the "2Jag" adapters on Ebay. This allows me to reach more people and streamlines the entire shipping process for me while also allowing me to charge slightly more. Adapters are now 34.99 + 4.00 shipping (Domestic US only)

I hope everyone can understand this shift to eBay and the higher price, then again it seems that those who wanted an adapter got one already.

• Like 1

With all that said, and considering no-one has ordered an adapter here on atariage in a few months, moving forward I will only be selling the "2Jag" adapters on Ebay. This allows me to reach more people and streamlines the entire shipping process for me while also allowing me to charge slightly more. Adapters are now 34.99 + 4.00 shipping (Domestic US only)

Just don't forget to share a picture once you buy a Ferrari from those adapter sales :lol: !

This would have been a community service even at $50 a pop, given the volume.

Me, personally, I am very happy with this, as I could reuse the N64 cable with this adapter, and on my particular TV, the quality difference was indeed staggering. Which, for $25, is criminal not to do! Thanks again !

• Like 2

I received your adapter a while back, but I was too lazy to undo my Genesis, SMS, or Saturn cables in order to test it. Instead, my lazy ass waited until the cables were back in stock at HDRetrovision and ordered a new dedicated cable for my Jaguar. The good news is that it arrived today and I plan to get it all hooked up tonight. :grin:

I also ordered another cable with a PS1 adapter. Once these are hooked up, I will be using HDRetro cables for SNES, SMS, Genesis, Saturn, PS1 and Jaguar. I also ordered the RGB mod kit for my N64 and I'm considering doing the same with my NES. I'm getting close to having all of my consoles running component or better which is exciting.

Thanks again for making this.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Pinkyrichardson said:

Hi..are you still taking orders ?

regards

damien wall

I am making another batch of 40 Snes2Jag adapters and will post here when they are available for purchase. I will be using eBay for the listing of the items.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/2/2019 at 3:51 PM, Judas-Prime said:

I am making another batch of 40 Snes2Jag adapters and will post here when they are available for purchase. I will be using eBay for the listing of the items.

Any news?

7 hours ago, walter_J64bit said:

Any news?

Ive been sick for the4 past few days so no progress as Ive been sleeping, plus with work and general life studff...its taking me longer than it should. I'm on the mend and will get back to it soon....sorry for the delay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hope you feel better! New Jaguar owner here and looking forward to getting one of these. I'm the guy that bugged you on ebay messages since I hadn't joined here yet.