IGNORED

RT needs our help

SpiceWare

Man, I should've donated an extra dollar. Then it'd be at $666 right now.

Thanks for all you do for the 2600 community RT.

You ruined everything! :D

Donated. I don't think there is anyone who has used bB who hasn't benefitted from his excellent maintenance of the bB documentation, in addition to his helpfulness in the forum.

Thanks! Here's the latest:

$935 raised by 23 people in 3 days.

• Like 4

I would like to donate but the site does not accept paypal. :(

If random terrain to a paypal or find a solution. thank you in advance

From another topic:

Thanks for asking. I still have a PayPal account that I shared with my mother. The e-mail address connected with it is webmaster@randomterrain.com.

• Like 3

Me, too! I'm a little tapped out now, otherwise it would have been more.

Will see if I can throw in some more scratch later.

Donated with Paypal's "send to friends and family" (no fees for you).

Thank you Duane for your priceless work for Atari community.

Thanks!

Update: $1,005 at GoFundMe raised by 25 people in 3 days and $394.45 raised by 4 people at PayPal.

gofundme.com/duanes-squishy-adjustable-bed

• Like 2

RT, you can add the PayPal donations to the gofundme campaign so the total donated is properly reflected. When you're logged in, click on the "Donations" link at the top and then "Donations" again. When the page loads, you'll see a "Add Offline Donation" link in the upper-right. You can then put in the amount of each donation and the person who donated it (and it can optionally be displayed publicly as "Anonymous").

..Al

• Like 1

RT, you can add the PayPal donations to the gofundme campaign so the total donated is properly reflected. When you're logged in, click on the "Donations" link at the top and then "Donations" again. When the page loads, you'll see a "Add Offline Donation" link in the upper-right. You can then put in the amount of each donation and the person who donated it (and it can optionally be displayed publicly as "Anonymous").

..Al

Do they take a cut if you add that though? Don't want to see them getting any money that would otherwise go straight to RT.

• Like 1

..Al

Funny that you just posted that. When I went to the dashboard page, I finally saw the Add Offline Donation link and added the PayPal stuff to the total, then deleted my old updates. I bet you typed that while I was doing it. Maybe you have psychic powers. :D

Do they take a cut if you add that though? Don't want to see them getting any money that would otherwise go straight to RT.

No, it's just so you can add donations from outside GoFundMe so the total donated is correct. They'll only take a fee for anything that was paid through GoFundMe.

..Al

• Like 2

It says no fees apply. PayPal took a small bite out of a couple of the donations, though.

Yeah, depends how people pay. If people send you a regular payment (for "goods and services"), you'll lose something like 30 cents and 2.9% of each transaction. If they send it as a "friends and family" payment, there is no fee for the recipient (although PayPal will sometimes charge a fee to the sender).

..Al

• Like 1

Yeah, depends how people pay. If people send you a regular payment (for "goods and services"), you'll lose something like 30 cents and 2.9% of each transaction. If they send it as a "friends and family" payment, there is no fee for the recipient (although PayPal will sometimes charge a fee to the sender).

..Al

As written, I paid with Paypal's "send to friends and family". There's a little fee for sender and no fee for the receiver.

I think Paypal is the best way for the receiver.

• Like 2

I came to realize that after all this is over, and RT has a new bed. Every time he goes to sleep at night, every night, first thing after he get's under the covers, he's going to be thinking about all the people who contributed. I know it shouldn't but that just creeps me out a little. I'm going to contribute anonymously.

• Like 1