IGNORED

RT needs our help

SpiceWare

It says no fees apply. PayPal took a small bite out of a couple of the donations, though.

Yes if it is sent as a good the commission of paypal fees are 3.4% + 0.25 cents. normally it must be good, I put $ 20 more for their commission.

i send as a gift just for a small amount of money.

• Like 1

I wanted to make a donation from PayPal as I'm in the UK and will get charged for transferring currency if I use my bank.

Could you confirm that I can send it through PayPal to webmaster@randomterrain.com, I don't want it ending up in the wrong place or in an old email account.

• Like 2

I came to realize that after all this is over, and RT has a new bed. Every time he goes to sleep at night, every night, first thing after he get's under the covers, he's going to be thinking about all the people who contributed. I know it shouldn't but that just creeps me out a little. I'm going to contribute anonymously.

He might be doing that already, for all we know. :ponder:

• Like 1

made a small donation via paypal. Hope that you hit the goal soon and that the operation goes well!

Thanks! I dread the operation and can't wait for it to be over at the same time. You'd think they'd have a pill in the 21 century that could fix a sluggish gallbladder.

I came to realize that after all this is over, and RT has a new bed. Every time he goes to sleep at night, every night, first thing after he get's under the covers, he's going to be thinking about all the people who contributed. I know it shouldn't but that just creeps me out a little. I'm going to contribute anonymously.

Next we need to get him some AtariAge sheets and pyjamas...

• Like 1

Thanks! I dread the operation and can't wait for it to be over at the same time. You'd think they'd have a pill in the 21 century that could fix a sluggish gallbladder.

I had my gallbladder removed a couple years ago, and it's exactly why when we moved to our new house I bought an adjustable bed. It definitely would have made getting in and out of bed much easier.

For the record, this was the bed base I went with. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PYQGV0S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

Next we need to get him some AtariAge sheets and pyjamas...

Quick, Commissioner, to the AA signal!

Nathan, are you on this? The AA logo surrounded by some little joysticks, paddles, and some of the characters or ships from the games that you've worked on?

No reason that AA shouldn't have it's own fabric design!

• Like 1

Nathan, are you on this? The AA logo surrounded by some little joysticks, paddles, and some of the characters or ships from the games that you've worked on?

No reason that AA shouldn't have it's own fabric design!

I'm waiting for Atari to release their own official pajamas.

With speakers in the pants.

• Like 1