IGNORED

PRO(C) ATARI Issue 13 as Softcover Book Edition available...

powersoft

Hoorray! My Pro© Atari Magazine arrived today!

The thickness is approx. 1cm, so maybe we should name it a book instead of a magazine ? If so, we have to change the order of the words a little bit, e.g. like this: "Atari Book Pro". Should we get a complaint by Apple, no problem, since this means even more PR for Markus and our A8 hobby... ;-)

The PAM 13 features full 100 pages in A5 size and if you also count the cover (front+back) you get a total of 104 pages ! Attached are three screenshots: a) the PAM 13 cover (no text on the cover - good: this does not ruin the picture, bad: whats inside ?), b) page 1 (content of the magazine, named "Directory" here) and c) page 100 (contents of the PAM 13 diskettes)...

post-3782-0-66936800-1514481685.jpg

The magazines features small software reviews (1 page or less), medium reviews (2-4 pages) and also some large reviews (e.g. Dungeon Lords). It includes two "How to..." guides (e.g. Boulder Dash - turn your screens into a game, His Dark Majesty II + Editor) and a hardware review (about the Rambit turbotape upgrade), to name just a few things.

post-3782-0-88163000-1514481692.jpg

Would be great to see the same number or even more article writers (reviews, how to's, tips/tricks/cheats/solutions, etc.) for the next issue - PAM 14 !

post-3782-0-88588000-1514481700.jpg

Edited by CharlieChaplin
  • Like 4

I got my issue through Fandal a few days ago and it is just great. Hope to see another one soon! :-)

Glad you like it!

Next issue as soon as 100 of you send in a page of content :P

OK who will be the first to spot my deliberate mistake in the review of Spare Change? :-D

Listen to trbb ;)

We are collecting at the moment and EVERY contribute is welcome.

So if you got any game review (new, old) any nice story Atari related (meetings, remember anything cool story)...

Please send to trbb or me here in PM and we got it for the magazine.

As soon we got filled another 100 pages we go to the printer with the new issue ;)

Cheers mates

Markus

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reading the new Excel Magazine has inspired us to get busy writing for the next issue of Pro© Magazine. If anyone has any feedback on the previous issues or wants to write something for inclusion, or has an idea for anything they would like to see covered, please get in touch. I'm conscious that we have some overlap when covering the new games but we're not covering them all so I hope this works out ok ;)