IGNORED

Flashback game manual compilations?

I own the Atari Flashback 4 and also the Intellivision and Coleco units. The manuals that came with these units are a bit ass and doesn't cover the objectives of the games or the controls at all, which sucks.

All or nearly all of these manuals can be found online, but it would take some considerable time to collect them all in one easy .zip file or the like, to be able to print them for easy access to controls and objectives.

Have anyone done this and uploaded the file somewhere? I thought I'd ask before I embark upon this tedious work myself.

• Like 1

You may wish to consider my recent book, which is, among other things, a manual for 67 first party Atari games:

Atari Flashback: The Essential Companion

Otherwise, I have seen Atari 2600 PDF manual compilations over the years. I believe one was called the "Atari 2600 Manual Tome" or some such thing.

You may wish to consider my recent book, which is, among other things, a manual for 67 first party Atari games:

Atari Flashback: The Essential Companion

I picked that up recently in anticipation of getting a Gold HD this year. I didn't realize you wrote it. :)

I was holding out for the Activision Edition and finally got one last night. However, I'm planning to return it do to several issues that I posted about here. Have you heard of others experiencing these problems? I'm curious if I should get another unit, get the regular 8 Gold HD instead, or just skip this year and hope they fix the issues next year.

I picked that up recently in anticipation of getting a Gold HD this year. I didn't realize you wrote it. :)

I was holding out for the Activision Edition and finally got one last night. However, I'm planning to return it do to several issues that I posted about here. Have you heard of others experiencing these problems? I'm curious if I should get another unit, get the regular 8 Gold HD instead, or just skip this year and hope they fix the issues next year.

Yes, it sounds like you got a defective unit.