IGNORED

Reiko's Robot Run

Turbo Laser Lynx

I just wanted to say that there's still demand for a download of this game, so if you ever decide to change your mind, you'd at least make me happy.

All the people who bought the cart got a free XMAS email with the image so that they can play it on the SD cart as well...

If any of you did not get the cart image drop me a note and I will send it. The image went to the PayPal payers email address. (It could also have been lost to some spam filters).

Aww, I missed when the game was being sold, so it doesn't look like I'll get to play this game at all. Oh well.

Hi

I want to ask if you're willing to upload the game publicly before I give up completely, though. Honestly, I'm only interested in this title and not the novel it came with, so I'd be happy with an image containing just this game.

Edited by Imaynotbehere4long

Hope you don't mind, I've made a "Cover Art" for the game to use in my game database (https://atarigamer.com/lynx/game/ReikosRobotRun/430452621).

Here's the image attached...

attachicon.gifrrr_cover.png

Hey, thanks for adding info about RRR and the lovely cover art! :) Sry for replying late, we got our second child the other day, so I've been busy.

Aww, I missed when the game was being sold, so it doesn't look like I'll get to play this game at all. Oh well.

I want to ask if you're willing to upload the game publicly before I give up completely, though. Honestly, I'm only interested in this title and not the novel it came with, so I'd be happy with an image containing just this game.

Hi, I don't want to give the game away for free yet, because a lot of people payed for it quite recently, but we'll try to think of something. For about 23 euros I could burn a cartridge for you myself (including shipping), but I'd need to check with Karri and share the money, because I don't have the time right now with the new baby to set up Lynx programming and separating the two games and checking that the 'menu' still works etc.

Edited by Turbo Laser Lynx

Congrats for the baby. The world needs new Lynx enthusiasts.

Hey, thanks for adding info about RRR and the lovely cover art! :) Sry for replying late, we got our second child the other day, so I've been busy.

Hi, I don't want to give the game away for free yet, because a lot of people payed for it quite recently, but we'll try to think of something. For about 23 euros I could burn a cartridge for you myself (including shipping), but I'd need to check with Karri and share the money, because I don't have the time right now with the new baby to set up Lynx programming and separating the two games and checking that the 'menu' still works etc.

I still have a few extras hanging around. I did accidentally leave the shop open while I was on vacation and had to ship a few carts... So I owe you some money again.

This summer has been nice. I have spent lots of time outside enjoying a weather that is extremely rare for Finland.

• Like 1

Congrats for the baby. The world needs new Lynx enthusiasts.

I still have a few extras hanging around. I did accidentally leave the shop open while I was on vacation and had to ship a few carts... So I owe you some money again.

This summer has been nice. I have spent lots of time outside enjoying a weather that is extremely rare for Finland.

Thanks! Trying to multiply the Lynx enthusiasts! :grin: Yeah, what a summer over here, wow!