IGNORED

HSC - discussion

Ignorama

I have not found such a thread, so I created one for genereal questions. And not just for fun, I have a question to you guys :D

I just tested Commando for a few seconds and I wonder what should be our difficulty in the challenge. There is Mode 1 (easy) and 3 (hard). As far as I see they are both arcade style games, can anyone confirm or refute it? Mode 1 seems hard, but doable. Mode 3 seems really hard. If both modes are infinite arcade-mode I am okay with both modes, but it would suck if we recognize during the contest, that Mode 1 has an ending, while mode 3 goes on and on and on. May anybody remember what mode was choosen in past competitions?

I also found a old video of the HSC in 2012 and I think its Mode 1, but I am not entirely sure about it, may tell me your opinions:

Edited by Ignorama

I also played a bit more and I also did not noticed that much of a difference than I originally thought, so we really should use mode 3, its the safer option :D

lol

I agree, I think only when you get to the end of each level is where I noticed anything it was much tougher to make it through.. but all good.. That will be my challenge..

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...