IGNORED

"adult" titles for TI and geneve?

ramidavis

well, now i have learned something new about the 994A, lol

Yeah, no kidding! I never knew about any of the TI ones mentioned. I'll probably never try them either as I'm not into text adventures. I never heard of "Leather Goddesses of Phobos" until the movie "The Martian" came out. At my age it's a genre that really has no driving appeal to me.

There is another game, called "Texan Dealer" available << HERE >>

that would probably be considered 'adult' as well. It still needs to be converted to FR99/FG99 format.

ha! that's one of the games I wrote a few years back. Actually it needs a re-write because there's some TERRIBLE code in there and I bet I could write it all with only half the RAM I used plus put some extra features in ;)

• Like 2

ha! that's one of the games I wrote a few years back. Actually it needs a re-write because there's some TERRIBLE code in there and I bet I could write it all with only half the RAM I used plus put some extra features in ;)

I bet the update would be awesome in 80 columns using Senior Falcons 80 column routines.

I seem to vaguely remember a text game simply called "Sex Maniac", but I don't remember the particulars.

The one for the PC that always cracked me up was Astrotit, which was like the game Astrosmash except with a dick for the player and various obscene objects coming down like boobs and vibrators (which batteries fell out of when shot) instead of asteroids, it was pretty well made for it's time and I've wished someone would make an updated version.

Edited by Tornadoboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What is the 80 Column F18A all about? Is it usable with XB?

I may have a tinker with it after all. I have the Texan Dealer Version 2 almost ready, there's no reason why I can't try and make one that suits 80 columns. I was thinking there would be too much space with nothing on the screen but depending on how I structure the screen that might not be the case.

post-34058-0-04561700-1513591227_thumb.png

TEXAN2.zip

Options available on main screen are;

Buy, Sell, Travel, Goods (inventory), Pay debt, and Guide.

Once per day you can play "Lucky Dice" to double your bet money

Be sure to check the Guide for the lowest and highest selling prices. Buy low and sell high.

Have fun. If anyone can tell me more about the 80-column F18A features from Harry Wilhem then I might attempt a version for that too.

• Like 2

If anyone can tell me more about the 80-column F18A features from Harry Wilhem then I might attempt a version for that too.

Sure! << CLICK HERE >>

This package can change the world for an Extended BASIC programmer. In a few weeks when I get a little bit more time on my hands, I'm going to be all over this. It's been kind of like a life-long wish for me to do 80 columns on the TI. Since I can't do assembly to save my own life, THIS PACKAGE is where it's at!

I guess you can be the FIRST to release a program under this package and show us all how it can be done. :)