IGNORED

Rare for xbox

Video

I picked this up, it should be in tomorrow. Its rare, 30 years and has a lot of games, many favorites from yesteryear.

I do have some questions though, are any of the games online multilayered? Also, my internet sucks, is this disc counted as one game, or can you load individual games?

Are you talking about Rare Reply? From what I recall it installs each game as a separate game with their own achievements.

The games that include online elements are...

Perfect Dark
Kameo: Elements of Power
Perfect Dark Zero
Jetpac Refuelled
Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Many of the other games feature multi-player, but locally only.

Cool, I was thinking of a Christmas present for a friend.

Rare replay has some favorite games, and Microsoft doesn't seem yo use them anymore, I thought it was a great deal, especially for $20. Glad it can be loaded in bits, the last game took me over a month to load.

Wasn't aware perfect dark or kameo were multilayered at all, I figured viva pinata was though.

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, the emulated 360 titles aren't on disc. Even the small Xbox Live Arcade games like Perfect Dark and the two Banjo games are grabbed from servers, as I recall.

Only non-360 related content were on the disc. So just the Spectrum games,the NES games, the arcade games, the unremastered N64 games, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, and so on are actually on the Blu Ray disc.

Edited by Atariboy

Well it won't be so bad if I can load individual games, I just can't do one huge 50+ gig file at once.

Is conker more like the 64 game, or the edited Xbox game? I know me friend will play that a lot. I'll likely play viva pinata a lot, though I like collectathons and never played banjo kazooie series. And nes games.

• 2 weeks later...