IGNORED

FOR TRADE (Free Shipping if bought) - NES/SNES/N64/GC/GEN/GBA/SAT/DC/Wii

Synapse

Preciate you giving these games a good home :)

"Use whatever is at your disposal to create new ideas and come up with stuff that's fresh and new...Rather than try to recreate something, go over the same old ground, and create new things"
-Koji Kondo

"Working for Capcom? Say you had a beautiful younger sister, and of course other people would say, "Your younger sister is pretty. It must be nice to live with her." But then maybe you look at her and think she's rather average? It's kind of like that."
-Keiji Inafune

"Anybody who is young who is told not to do something, their initial thing is, 'I need to go find out what it is that they're telling me not to play,'"
-Ed Boon

"If you're not loyal to your team, you can get by for a while, but eventually you will need to rely on their loyalty to you, and it just won't be there."
-Tim Schafer

• 2 weeks later...

"Very recently I have come to an understanding that complex music is not necessarily pleasant."
-Nobuo Uematsu

Edited by Synapse

"You all think you have great ideas or Pokemon games, but if I actually listened to all of you and we combined all of your ideas in a game, it would be an unplayable monstrosity."
-Satoshi Tajiri

"You never know what's going to happen in this world. I'll just keep my mouth shut. That's a good idea."
-Masuhiro Sakurai

Edited by Synapse

"It's definitely a thrill to sit down and write something, write a piece of code, and then this machine does something. "I did that. That's pretty cool." The idea that you can create thoughts by writing words is very cool."
-Alex Seropian

"Fan behavior across the country seems to be an issue. This isn't the NBA; you don't pay your money and do whatever you want."
-Tim Sweeney

• 2 weeks later...

"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
-Peter Molyneux

• 2 weeks later...

"I think the more realistic you try to make the graphics and the experience, the more you limit yourself to a single vision."
-Markus Persson

"Video games are like a religion; you want to get people tattooing your little logo on their body so they'll get somebody else interested in it too."
-Cliff Bleszinski

"The irony is we thought we were behind the curve, that the industry had already peaked, and we were just trying to catch up."
-Sid Meier (on programming games in the early 80s)

• 3 weeks later...

"The essence of games is competition, and I think that's a remnant of our past as animals, and the competition of the survival of the fittest. I think you see it reflected all through human history, how people with wealth and power want to have harems, acquire women... that kind of thing is at the root of humanity."
-Gunpei Yokoi

"The engineering department in UCLA was large. It was at least 300 in computer science. You knew who the really smart engineers were. So I had this idea that if I could talk five or six of them into starting something instead of getting hired off piecemeal to the Microsofts and IBMs, that we might be able to do something fun and different."
-Allen Adham

• 1 month later...