IGNORED

NOMAM 2018 (no, not No Ma'am!)

Mathy

Hello guys (m/f)

Yellow_man has announce that the NOMAM 2018 will be held from the Friday the 6th, 12:00 o'clock until Sunday the 8rd of April 2017. Same location as the last couple of year, in Lübeck in the northern Germany. For more information, please check out my meetings page.

BTW No, you do not have to tell us that NOMAM reminds you of Al Bundy's "No Ma'am". We know!

Sincerely

Mathy

• Like 1

Hello guys

Man, that sucks. I updated my site just before I started this message. The software I use to edit my site (Taco HTML Edit) is no longer supported. I had to install a Div-player so that I can watch a movie from my meetings page. But with that Div-player installed, Taco HTML Edit crashes. I haven't found out yet how to remove the player, but I know that when I stop the driver, Taco HTML Edit is responsive again. Until the live preview starts again (it does with every change), which loads the Div-player. So I was a wee bit pissed last night when I edited the text from 2017.

It should of course read; "the 8th of April 2018".

Sincerely

Mathy

PS I stopped the live preview...

Hi Doc

I'm living in the most southern part of the Netherlands. The whole country had snow fun already. Except us, we've had snow, but after the snow came rain. So no fun for us. You know, like drifting in the snow on a parking lot after the shops have closed, with a rear wheel drive car. That was closely related to a vehicle that came with the same engine the Delorean came with...

Sincerely

Mathy

• Like 2

Hello guys

My car has ABS too. Drifting in the snow is no problem.

And a locking diff. I once got out of the car after I got stuck in the snow. Engine idling. Both rear wheels spinning. :-D

And when I put the back seat down and put a mattress, a pillow and a sleeping bag in the rear, I can even sleep in it. Works great at meetings like the NOMAM (remember, that's what this topic is all about), the Fujiama and the H.A.T.Z.

Sincerely

Mathy

Edited by Mathy

• 1 month later...

Why no, I think I'm reverse triggered on the sexism and I'm not sure how I feel about any of it so I think this is indeed a class 1 safe space alert!

Clear the thread clear the thread! :) crayons, puppies, rainbows and blue skies please.

Only sparkly unicorns are safe!

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 3

Yes! There will be another BASIC 10Liners contest. I'm working hard to prepare things... revise the rules, update the homepage, talk with John about the new Logo,...

The contest will start soon! :-)

... And end at NOMAM ...

Edited by Bunsen
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...