IGNORED

Does anyone have dual packs from Imagic?

CPUWIZ

Back in the day my local electircal store called Greens had these on display for the longest time. I had always believed them to be a store promotion but obvously not as they were available in other countries. Wish I knew back then what I know now for I would have made a fortune.

• Like 1

One of the reasons, why I took the image at an angle and half obscured the blue sticker, too many assholes on the internet. I actually tried faking old shrinkwrap once, it is super hard and not worth it. A trained eye will see the difference.

One of the reasons, why I took the image at an angle and half obscured the blue sticker, too many assholes on the internet. I actually tried faking old shrinkwrap once, it is super hard and not worth it. A trained eye will see the difference.

That is unless you get a whole roll of NOS wrap and take the time to mimic the lines. It's been done before and unfortunately done well enough that it passed those foolish "grading" inspections. Totally fake reseals now entombed in plastic with a certificate of authenticity for no other reason but to rip people off. :( :x Last year there was a major problem with bagged Star Wars figures that finally came to light which had been going on for YEARS before the guy finally got caught. There was also another guy that took NOS plastic bubbles and NOS cardbacks with mint condition figures to make fake NIB toys to pass off as NOS. That has damaged the market severely. Both of these people got away with this for years cause their fakes where perfected.

Imagine finding out that a "reputable" NOS dealer of any collectible had not been offering years of excellent service and quality finds as the surrounding community thought but in reality they where just master forgers running a long game that had soaked everyone? These things are happening more and more as tech gets better and better and more accessible to individuals and not just huge company's with industrial machines. The same tech is now at home in your kitchen for $500 that was previously limited to a factory who had $50k to invest for large scale business practice.