IGNORED

Christmas Wishes

RickyDean

I want to wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas. I hope you all get those great TI99 toys you want and dream for. I will be traveling and visiting most of the next week, and will not be around a consistent computer connection, though I will be lurking some as a guest, from my wife's cell phone. I wish you all the best and safe travels to all those, who will be travelling to visit friends and family. Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

• Like 8

I want to wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas. I hope you all get those great TI99 toys you want and dream for. I will be traveling and visiting most of the next week, and will not be around a consistent computer connection, though I will be lurking some as a guest, from my wife's cell phone. I wish you all the best and safe travels to all those, who will be travelling to visit friends and family. Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

Yes, I too, want to wish the entire TI community "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year", as it is the season to be with family and close friends. I'm hoping for more FinalGROM99 goodies.

• Like 2

i'm sure everyone will remember the great feeling as i have when getting something for the TI on Christmas.

No Ti stuff for me this Christmas however as I am waiting for the release of the TiPi..

Besides I bought me a USA Custom Jackson electric guitar so that was my Christmas gift.. :-D

• Like 2

i'm sure everyone will remember the great feeling as i have when getting something for the TI on Christmas.

No Ti stuff for me this Christmas however as I am waiting for the release of the TiPi..

Besides I bought me a USA Custom Jackson electric guitar so that was my Christmas gift.. :-D

Oooh, you'll have to put up pics of the guitar! I had an Epiphone Les Paul that I loved very much, but I ended up trading for a piano (my instrument of choice).

To the rest of the community: I hope you have a great Christmas holiday as well :) My wife's parents are in town until the 26th but I imagine there will still be some TI-ing here. lol

• 2 weeks later...

For Christmas I received several TI-stuff!! :)

Due to family reasons I was able to start using them just this week.

I have got 5-6 modules, among which Tunnels of Doom and REturn to Pirate Isle, that are really great games. I also received a mini-memory, but not tested it yet.

But the best is a 2037 modulator, found in France. The better video quality is nice, but the main benefit is that I am now able to hook my TI to a small monitor in my room and I am not forced to use the big and old TV set in my father's living room. Major logistics barrier to us a real TI now removed! :thumbsup:

Hope this leads me to use a lot more my TI in 2018! ;)

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

I have no plans for Christmas other than relaxing and catching up on work.  A metric shyte-tonne of computers which were left to the last minute for Windows 10 upgrades and a couple of Exchange 2010 to 2016 migrations.  Gonna be a good paycheck the beginning of the year.

Merry Christmas to all!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

I have to laugh about the Win7 laggards

Direct a laugh my way... I am still on Windows 7 Ultimate.  I use 10 at the state office.  I had to use nothing but my Surface for a week and the more I use 10 for user work the more I f-ing hate it.  The only thing I like about 10 is its PowerShell.  Everything else can suck it.  *sigh*

4 hours ago, Ksarul said:

I have to laugh about the Win7 laggards--right up there with the Server2008R2 laggards (listening to the wild popping sounds as sysadmins all over the world are ejecting them from their networks).

I be one. As Alan knows, I am “upgrading” kicking and screaming. I really like Win7, but MS et al. do not like me liking it, so........

...lee

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mehridian Sanders said:

Merry Cthulhumas to you!! Erm... Christmas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Ksarul said:

So we have more friends of the gibbering madness here. . ."that which is dead, yet dreaming lies, for beyond strange aeons, even death may die."

I'm starting to see a lot of fish men...

• Like 1