IGNORED

Unknown Adam Floppy Disks

rapoza609

Hello, I've been using my Adam and disk drive to get some game footage of some adam title such as Super Donkey Kong, Super Donkey Kong Jr, Super Zaxxon (all on the cassettes), Super Sub-roc, Super Front Line (demo), the demo cartridge, music demo, choplifter (Adam Version), A.E., Dragons Lair, Temple of Apshai, and, Cabbage Patch Kids (128k version).

I got all of this from one person who was a very avid adam user. He seemed to have everything and kept it all boxed. Much much more I have yet to get footage of.

But mixed in with everything weren't these two disks that I know nothing about. Are they anything special?

post-40089-0-70236600-1514080458_thumb.jpg

post-40089-0-28801300-1514080515_thumb.jpg

I don't think that I have Splat archived as a disk image even though I remember having it in the 80s. It would be nice to get the disk into the hands of someone that can make a disk image of it so that it is not lost forever.

rapoza609... would you be willing to send it to jblenkle?

Yes, I can make an image of it and will return it immediately. If you are willing, PM me for address.

I don't think that I have Splat archived as a disk image even though I remember having it in the 80s. It would be nice to get the disk into the hands of someone that can make a disk image of it so that it is not lost forever.

rapoza609... would you be willing to send it to jblenkle?

See Posts #7 and #8.

Hello, I've been using my Adam and disk drive to get some game footage of some adam title such as Super Donkey Kong, Super Donkey Kong Jr, Super Zaxxon (all on the cassettes), Super Sub-roc, Super Front Line (demo), the demo cartridge, music demo, choplifter (Adam Version), A.E., Dragons Lair, Temple of Apshai, and, Cabbage Patch Kids (128k version).

I got all of this from one person who was a very avid adam user. He seemed to have everything and kept it all boxed. Much much more I have yet to get footage of.

But mixed in with everything weren't these two disks that I know nothing about. Are they anything special?