IGNORED

Problem with Retrolink USB Joystick

kennetzel

I wonder if anyone knows the answer to this problem and can help me. I just got a Retolink USB Joystick for my Windows computer. I did all the tests and all, but when I use it in Stella, it only works diagonally. From the upper left to lower right. No side to side or up and down, just a diagonal movement. Anyone know what's wrong?

I just got a Retolink USB Joystick for my Windows computer. I did all the tests and all, but when I use it in Stella, it only works diagonally. From the upper left to lower right. No side to side or up and down, just a diagonal movement. Anyone know what's wrong?

Which joystick? What tests? What were the results of those tests? It could be an electronic problem, a configuration problem, or a mechanical problem. You haven't given us enough information with which to offer an opinion, unless there happens to be a Retrolink expert about.

Sorry for the lack of information, I was rather frustrated when I posted it. I bought a retro Atari 2600 joystick. I did all the tests in the joystick settings and it tells me all is correct...it registered in all four corners and the fire button worked. But when I play it in stella, It will only move diagonally. I was just wondering if there was a setting I had wrong somewhere.