IGNORED

Complete Intellivision Shrinkwarped collection?

CrazyBoss

• 1 year later...

I still need A CBS Turbo Shrink-Wrapped. I have a lot of the latter games Shrink-Wrapped with KB Toy or Toys R US stickers on them. I am pretty much done with all that were Released By the Manufacturer shrink-wrapped. Please someone help me!!!!!!

Man I SOOOOOO hope you find one! Amazing that you have a basically complete shrinkwrap 125!!!

I do have a sealed U.S. Coleco Turbo - it is just that Turbo was shrink wrapped in the CBS version! So it counts as having been Shrinked.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, DavidCamacho1970 said:

Hello, I have over 80 Mattel electronics intellivision games still factory sealed never opened

20201201_102254.jpg

20201201_102306.jpg

20201208_171856.jpg

20201201_102319.jpg

20201201_102405.jpg

20201208_171915.jpg

20201201_102242.jpg

20201208_215315.jpg

Very cool collection!  Couldyou show pics of the fronts of these games?

Math Fun

Armor Battle

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack

NBA

MLB

NFL

Checkers

Backgammon

Also, is your Word Fun USA or Hong Kong?  Just curious which versions you have.

I'm trying to find all of the Mattel Network games sealed.  I think I still need a few, but getting close.

11 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Very cool collection!  Couldyou show pics of the fronts of these games?

Math Fun

Armor Battle

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack

NBA

MLB

NFL

Checkers

Backgammon

Also, is your Word Fun USA or Hong Kong?  Just curious which versions you have.

I'm trying to find all of the Mattel Network games sealed.  I think I still need a few, but getting close.

Hello.. is this where I respond to you?.. just want to make sure before I send photos

What Steve said.  With so many sealed games, I was interested to see if you had any rarer versions (mainly the thread he linked).

My collection is a bit in shambles at the moment ? I've been on a hiatus collecting for the Nintendo Wii.  Much of my collection is boxed and not on display.  In general, I have an almost complete collection of the 125.  I still need the box/manual for Learning Fun 2 and I'm still missing Spiker.  I have a complete Sears Super Video Arcade set and almost all of the Intellivision Inc titles (missing Super Series Baseball and undoubtedly some variants).  My latest focus was the French Canadian games, which I'm almost done with the more common ones.  I also own a majority of the homebrews with the exception of just a few variants (Intelligentvision 4-Tris and the early big box 4-Tris... and Ghostbusters, I suppose).  I believe I have pretty much everything else.  I have a few interesting subset collections as well.  Here's an old low res pic from 2012 ?:

Screenshot_20201209-220334.thumb.png.48cf28659438b85951f0c032de50e87b.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

What Steve said.  With so many sealed games, I was interested to see if you had any rarer versions (mainly the thread he linked).

My collection is a bit in shambles at the moment ? I've been on a hiatus collecting for the Nintendo Wii.  Much of my collection is boxed and not on display.  In general, I have an almost complete collection of the 125.  I still need the box/manual for Learning Fun 2 and I'm still missing Spiker.  I have a complete Sears Super Video Arcade set and almost all of the Intellivision Inc titles (missing Super Series Baseball and undoubtedly some variants).  My latest focus was the French Canadian games, which I'm almost done with the more common ones.  I also own a majority of the homebrews with the exception of just a few variants (Intelligentvision 4-Tris and the early big box 4-Tris... and Ghostbusters, I suppose).  I believe I have pretty much everything else.  I have a few interesting subset collections as well.  Here's an old low res pic from 2012 ?:

Screenshot_20201209-220334.thumb.png.48cf28659438b85951f0c032de50e87b.png

You have a very nice and impressive collection!! ?.. congratulations!.. do you know of anyone that sells sealed intellivision games on here?.. I know ebay sells.. but was wondering if you know of any collectors on here.. thank you for sharing your collection.. I hope you get what your looking for! 

35 minutes ago, DavidCamacho1970 said:

You have a very nice and impressive collection!! ?.. congratulations!.. do you know of anyone that sells sealed intellivision games on here?.. I know ebay sells.. but was wondering if you know of any collectors on here.. thank you for sharing your collection.. I hope you get what your looking for! 

I sell sealed games. I’m down to my last 25 or so though..

I have a rare sealed gatefold Mindstrike if anyone is looking for one. 

List off what you need here or through a private message. 

I still need a shrink-wrapped CBS Turbo! Of the INTV games I have 7 or so sealed (Shrink-Wrapped) with Toy 'R Us or KB Toys stickers and the rest are super minty including Learning Fun 1 and 2 and Spiker. They would pass as new. Someone has to have a Sealed CBS Turbo. (I have a sealed mint Coleco but not a Shrink-Wrapped CBS!

Somebody has to have one somewhere. LOL Help me finish my shrink-wrapped madness!