CrazyBoss

Complete Intellivision Shrinkwarped collection?

Collecting originally sealed games (or other items) is ... somewhere between hardcore awesome and OCD.

Slabbing things away forever just to pump the profits of a sketchy company is a crime against humanity and should be severely punishable.

• Like 4

I collect the plastic outer wrapping,it is not about the games or instructions and other boxed ingredients! ;) :thumbsup:

Someday, someone is going to open a bunch of sealed games and resell the "vintage original plastic wrapping". And someone is going to buy it :D

• Like 1

Someday, someone is going to open a bunch of sealed games and resell the "vintage original plastic wrapping". And someone is going to buy it :D

I swear I draw the line at garbage!

• Like 1

lol, Im sure some do already. lol

I still need A CBS Turbo Shrink-Wrapped. I have a lot of the latter games Shrink-Wrapped with KB Toy or Toys R US stickers on them. I am pretty much done with all that were Released By the Manufacturer shrink-wrapped. Please someone help me!!!!!!

Man I SOOOOOO hope you find one! Amazing that you have a basically complete shrinkwrap 125!!!

I do have a sealed U.S. Coleco Turbo - it is just that Turbo was shrink wrapped in the CBS version! So it counts as having been Shrinked.

• Like 1