IGNORED

IntyBASIC Showcase Volume 2

Tarzilla

Sharp Shot doesn't count?

Football Passing

Space Gunner

Submarine

Maze Shoot

Holy smokes, as I recalled it in my head Sharpshot had 3 games.

Thank you for the correction, I just checked the box.

As I recall I overpaid for it in 1982? at the price of $35. U.S. dollars.

I maybe had one day of playing it as they were very weak games and short take offs from others. I forgot Submarine, I am going to pop it in and play! Thank you, FDR :)

Everything going smooth and feature settled after rejecting Rev's request to put a pony in each screen.

2048 has new themes, Oh Mummy! looks and plays best than ever, Meteors it's even better and has also some extra nifty features. :grin:

Apparently a fourth game could make it into ;)

• Like 5

Everything going smooth and feature settled after rejecting Rev's request to put a pony in each screen.

2048 has new themes, Oh Mummy! looks and plays best than ever, Meteors it's even better and has also some extra nifty features. :grin:

Apparently a fourth game could make it into ;)

I think pony should have its own game.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Game #3 Meteors is now to be published as a standalone game by Intellivision Revolution and it has been replaced by this one.

I've worked hard and it took me years (well, only 24 hours) to develop a worthy and pretty addictive game called Meteor Storm. :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwhMb0sAFs

• Like 12

Could this format be used to create a simple first person shooter? Multiplayer 007 GoldenEye?

Intellivision couldn't handle two views at same time because lack of sprites, but one player in a rail-shooter with people walking towards you, it could be feasible.

Someone has already done Doom for Intellivision. http://spatula-city.org/~im14u2c/intv/doom/ Seriously, Treasure of Tarmin might be as good as it gets.

I'd like to see a moving starfield demonstration as in Star Raiders.

You almost surprised me until I saw the date :)

Game #3 Meteors is now to be published as a standalone game by Intellivision Revolution and it has been replaced by this one.

I've worked hard and it took me years (well, only 24 hours) to develop a worthy and pretty addictive game called Meteor Storm. :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwhMb0sAFs

I did see the video yesterday and wanted to post my thoughts but couldn't convey it. The 3D is a bit off since everything except the starfield move the same speed when panning.

If the ship is panning, The starfield is fine. I think the objects that is the closest to you would pan faster than the object that is further away when you're moving.

If your ship was rotating on an axis, then the starfield would have to pan faster than the objects closer to the ship.