IGNORED

5200 OE HSC Season 5 Round 6 Missile Command

zylon

Our game for round 6 is the classic- Missile Command. Play the default game, but with NO BONUS CITIES as the handicap. # button on controller to change this setting. Use original systems and Atari brand controls. Only modern exception is Flashcarts or SD loaders using original ROM. Pics preferred, but not required except for HSC wins and records.

Round ends Sunday, January 7th 2018 @9pm EST

Current HSC record: Bust it for a bonus point!

Missile Command (Default game with no bonus cities - Press # Key)
zylon 115,585

Final scores-

90,085 sdamon +11

82,920 peedenmark7 +10

76,600 zylon +9

69,460 Hank Rearden +8

28,370 RangerG +7
Standings-
zylon - 49
RangerG - 47
sdamon - 42
phuzaxeman - 11

Missile Command.BIN

Edited by zylon

My first ever post to a high score club. Thankfully this is one of the few games I have for the 5200. New track ball is awesome! Also, one of my best scores even from when I was playing with the bonus cities. I guess I was more careful for that last remaining city. :) Just realized you can see the system and controller in the pic.

post-51379-0-18696900-1515343695_thumb.jpg

My first ever post to a high score club. Thankfully this is one of the few games I have for the 5200. New track ball is awesome! Also, one of my best scores even from when I was playing with the bonus cities. I guess I was more careful for that last remaining city. :) Just realized you can see the system and controller in the pic.

I like how the missile trails are pointing out the system, lol

Round 6 closes with sdamon bagging a win amidst some new players and vets mixed in. :thumbsup: I thought no bonus cities makes a nice tight game. Thanks to all who played and be sure to join us in our final round. :)

Final scores-
90,085 sdamon +11
82,920 peedenmark7 +10
76,600 zylon +9
69,460 Hank Rearden +8
28,370 RangerG +7
Standings updated and it's tight at the top...
Edited by zylon