IGNORED

HSC Season 9 - Game 4 - Worm Whomper

Time to hunt some bugs. This round ends on 14th of January at 23:59 CET. As far as I know there are no different difficulties, if I am wrong please let me know.

Current Standings:

1. Ignorama - 26

2. m-crew - 20

3. Crade - 13

4. Alpha-Male - 8

5. Intymike - 6

6. jblenkle - 3

6. S.Baz - 3

8. Robin Hudson - 2

8. Gernot - 2

8. scalpel - 2

11. darthkur - 1

11. Mister-VCS - 1

Really? I think its pretty adictive :D I havnt played it at the moment, but I remember it back than in the last HSC Competition. Its a bit sad that its having huge issues later with slow downs. There are just way too many objects for the Intellivision on the screen to keep the performance high it seems.

Really? I think its pretty adictive :D I havnt played it at the moment, but I remember it back than in the last HSC Competition. Its a bit sad that its having huge issues later with slow downs. There are just way too many objects for the Intellivision on the screen to keep the performance high it seems.

But there's a like that might build up to love. ;)

I haven't seen that issue upto my last high score.

Hopefully I can achieve better scores.

??

Nice score. If you already beat me just post it. I am at work and could not even try to get a better score :)

I had to stop playing after that last score, had to hit the town.. Just got back and will try a couple more times..

So I haven't passed your score yet.. That's a great score that's for sure..

So, enough Worms have died. I post the standings in the next Thread

Haven't had a chance to play again yet, hey/wait its only 6:00pm here , I have 6 more hours of play time.. :P

Kidding , bring on the heat in Tropical Trouble. We sure need it here this winter..

Edited by m-crew

1st) Ignorama - 186.665 - 10 Points

2nd) m-crew - 173.601 - 6 Points

3rd) S.Baz - 81.676 - 4 Points

4th) Scalpel - 13.448 - 3 Points

Just 4 participants in a game like Worm Whomper surprises me a lot to be honest.

And as a hint post game: Until wave 8-10 you can try to keep all the corn alive, but then you have to let it go. I tried to stay as long as possible with 4 plants and then protected the last 2 as well. Its better to keep the plants at the bottom of the screen, because if your weapon breaks you can replace it faster in the barn. And keep the "bombs" as long as possible. They are very handy to kill these monster snails and worms in the late game, or to rescue desperate situations.

• Like 2