IGNORED

New Year, New Jaguar Games

PikoInteractive

Ah Sorry!

Yes those would count, however, not not even half of it.

I went to look on the site for Custodian and couldn't find it, had to click on a link in AtariAge and then it gave me a 404, but then popped up to buy it. So you may want to add that to the front page somewhere that they're available to buy? I only saw SNES and Genesis games and I think DOS.

• Like 1

I went to look on the site for Custodian and couldn't find it, had to click on a link in AtariAge and then it gave me a 404, but then popped up to buy it. So you may want to add that to the front page somewhere that they're available to buy? I only saw SNES and Genesis games and I think DOS.

Did you checked the store link?

https://pikointeractive.com/store/

• 1 month later...

Maybe we will get a chance to see games that were announced/rumored:

Gunship 2000 - Microprose

Hardball 3 - Accolade

Alone in the Dark - Infogrames

I'm sure there are more but these were the first ones to come to mind.

I've recently seen a claim that NuFx were coding Jaguar Hardball III for Accolade, but game was canned as Atari wanted Hardball 4 instead and High Voltage Software to code it...

But no sources for the claim were listed.

So how credible it is, i honestly couldn't say.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this update finds everybody doing well!

New developments, Finally we got a mass produced sample! It surprised me yesterday on the mail! This PCB actually fits a lot better on the console (our past one fit a tiny bit tighter than normal and I didn't like it).

I know I said we weren't going to take preorder, but we just might this time. However, We have mostly everything done, Games are tested, Art remastered, as soon as we put together the packaging we'll open these for preorder to see about how many pieces we need to make. Should ship out within a month or so after preorder placed.

Also, for our international buyers, we got a deal with the USPS and we got a slight discount on international shipping. So now our rates are going to be a bit better (not a huge discount) but every bit helps.

Our Retail price per game will be $55 each title, but you will be able to buy both for $105 total + shipping.

And for the big reveal!

The firs title as you suspected is Impossamole!!!!

The Second title.... drum roll...... Head Over Heels by Ocean Software!

In other news, we've revamped our website, and should be posting news a lot more often. We will upload all the IPs we control, as well as access for people to reach out if they want to license one of our properties for any type of commercial project. We will add high quality scans for each IP (we will be buying physical copies for each of them slowly) as well as game profile info, gameplay video, and may be longplay/guide videos!

Thanks for your time!

Will these games be available for order soon?

Really looking forward to both of these games as I remember them fondly from my ZX Spectrum days and I will 100% be ordering both. I am also looking forward to seeing how 40 Winks looks on the N64 when it arrives. You guys are doing a great job and I hope the whole thing with the plush toys has not set you back too much on other projects, it's been good to see how positive people seemed to be in that minor setback in the 40 Winks process... Keep up the great work.

• 3 months later...

Pre-orders for Impossamole and Head over Heels are coming up in the next 7 days. They will be a 45 day or less pre-order. We have the PCBs tested in hand and good amount of shells, we are just waiting for packaging stuff which will arrive in the next 7 days or so, and we'll start assembling and launch our new releases campaign.

Pre-orders will be 5 cheaper, on April 15 the price will be bumped by 5 usd.

Stay Tuned, we will make posts on forums, social media, and email blasts when they are listed on the website =D.

Cheers!

• Like 8

I'll make a new thread announcing Pre-orders. Everything is in stock, but we will move to a new location during the month of March. I got to remodel the place and then move gazillion boxes all by myself. Once Im done, I'll take 1-2 days of rest and will start shipping orders that came in.

As mentioned games pre-ordered during that period will be $5 cheaper.

On our new location we'll be able to have a very small storefront where people can come and buy stuff or pick up their orders if they are in town. Mostly by appointment or we'll set up a system so people know the place is open to come in.

Cheers!

Eli

• Like 3