IGNORED

New Year, New Jaguar Games

PikoInteractive

None of our games require saving, and our pcb doesn't support it.

However, I didn't think there was a jumping problem on Switchblade? That is just how the game is, on our genesis port, it is just like that too =D. I am very very very forgiving on games controls, cause I grew up in Mexico, and we didn't get many games that came out in the States, and we got used to play the games we got and never really thought about controls, just thought that was part of the game/difficulty/challenge about it.

I'll check on space carrier, good looking game, but it wasn't on the list of Gremlin stuff. We may buy 3 more games from Gremlin, so if they have it I'll see how much they are asking for.

Edited by PikoInteractive
  • Like 1

However, you keep forgetting that unlike 3rd person RPG, where camera moves super slooooow (so even low framerate feels smooth), in a racing game you need a super high framerate to achieve true smoothness (more like 75-90 fps internal, so that when framerate drops, you still fall down only to the visible 60 fps). Much, much higher than what we've seen.

That might be the Standard for today though we still see a lot of 30FPS racing ganes released. In the Early 90s, on an home system, we would have been VERY happy about 20 - 25 FPS really.

That might be the Standard for today though we still see a lot of 30FPS racing ganes released. In the Early 90s, on an home system, we would have been VERY happy about 20 - 25 FPS really.

Yes at that framerate our brains seems to soon manage to 'fill in' the missing frames. Lower than that our brains have trouble. Like with WTR.

Edited by JagChris

None of our games require saving, and our pcb doesn't support it.

However, I didn't think there was a jumping problem on Switchblade? That is just how the game is, on our genesis port, it is just like that too =D. I am very very very forgiving on games controls, cause I grew up in Mexico, and we didn't get many games that came out in the States, and we got used to play the games we got and never really thought about controls, just thought that was part of the game/difficulty/challenge about it.

I'll check on space carrier, good looking game, but it wasn't on the list of Gremlin stuff. We may buy 3 more games from Gremlin, so if they have it I'll see how much they are asking for.

Thanks!!! Let me know... I'm sure it would be popular because it's part of the WarHammer series. It would need Jaguar mouse support though, I'd think.

It's called Space Crusades.

• Like 1

A bit unrelated, I know, but whoa.. I just discovered this game and found Piko holds the rights to it. I know a Jaguar release is probably out of the question, but have you considered selling Gurume Sentai Barayarō on the Piko site?

We are working on the packaging design right now! Weill take preorders late Oct, to ship early Dec. - this is for SNES version.

By the way,

If we get to sell 350+ copies of one of our games (one title) for Jaguar, we'll try our best to port Speris Legacy to Jaguar!

Edited by PikoInteractive
  • Like 2

We are working on the packaging design right now! Weill take preorders late Oct, to ship early Dec. - this is for SNES version.

By the way,

If we get to sell 350+ copies of one of our games (one title) for Jaguar, we'll try our best to port Speris Legacy to Jaguar!

350 sales sounds doable. Is that for the new games or does it include Custodian and Switchblade?

Here's some video of Speris Legacy on Amiga CD32:

Edited by mmbe
  • Like 1

350+ copies of a single game title =D.

Speris Legacy was actually's Binary Emotion's Game, but Team 17 published.

I understand it's 350 copies of one title - If Custodian, Switchblade, Impossamole or Head Over Heels reaches 350 copies sold, there's a chance for Speris Legacy. Are either Custodian or Switchblade close to this number?

I understand it's 350 copies of one title - If Custodian, Switchblade, Impossamole or Head Over Heels reaches 350 copies sold, there's a chance for Speris Legacy. Are either Custodian or Switchblade close to this number?

Ah Sorry!

Yes those would count, however, not not even half of it.