IGNORED

My Atari 2600 Videos...

TPR

Here's a video that I put together for Scramble. I cannot say enough good things about this homebrew!

NOTE: Be sure to play the video in one of the 60FPS modes on YouTube for best results. I'm not sure why the flicker looks so much worse in this video than it does on the screen. I was capturing it from a Raspberry Pi in 1080p with an El Gato capture device. I'm sure that probably has a lot to do with it. The game is loads of fun and I swear the flicker does not look as bad when playing it through normal hardware!

• Like 6

NOTE: I'm not sure why the flicker looks so much worse in this video than it does on the screen.

Nice!

YouTube often defaults to lower resolution playback at 30fps - if this occurs then any flicker looks really bad. Easy way to tell with Scramble is look at the 1st-5th and BASE at the top, if you can't read it then playback is at 30fps. The viewer will need to manually override playback to 720p60 or 1080p60.

YouTube often defaults to lower resolution playback at 30fps - if this occurs then any flicker looks really bad. Easy way to tell with Scramble is look at the 1st-5th and BASE at the top, if you can't read it then playback is at 30fps. The viewer will need to manually override playback to 720p60 or 1080p60.

Holy crap! Of course! With as much time I spend on YouTube why didn't I think of that myself? :P Rookie mistake! lol Thanks for that, though! 720p60 or 1080p60 looks MUCH better. Although it's a shame that Facebook Video doesn't have that same option, but oh well. Again, thank you for reminding me about that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...