IGNORED

Goals for 2018 (intv speaking)?

Lathe26

what were the first Coleco games released? I have copies of Donkey Kong, Carnival and Mousetrap that have the smaller Coleco logo in the bottom left without the words

Manufactured by, I think these must have been the first versions since the newer ones like DK JR and Turbo have the larger logo with those words.

Do you have any other Coleco variations (not CBS) ?

OMG! So many variations!!! :o :o :o

Well, my goals for 2018 are:

* Increase my loose Intellivision cartridge collection. (missing 43 from 125) :grin:

* Keep writing games for Intellivision. 8)

• Like 4

1. Receive my copy of Mars Mini ;)

2. Receive my copy of Rockteer :D

3. Get Stunt Cycle working with smother graphics

4. Get all my triplicate Intelli carts sorted out and made available to people that need them

5. Start a new IntyBasic game. (Game idea is completely unknown to me at the moment)

• Like 5

1. Receive my copy of Mars Mini ;)

2. Receive my copy of Rockteer :D

3. Get Stunt Cycle working with smother graphics

4. Get all my triplicate Intelli carts sorted out and made available to people that need them

5. Start a new IntyBasic game. (Game idea is completely unknown to me at the moment)

#3,4,and 5 you should be able to accomplish,60% isn't so bad!!! :) :thumbsup:

Using Steve Jones' pics as a guide (including MouseTrap reissue and the new FrCan MouseTrap he found), I'm counting around 51 variations (not including stickers), though I'm sure there are more.

I haven't checked my Coleco games in a while and wanted to know which ones I have. I'm up to 22 :cool:

All Coleco (Jason)

(I have the ones marked with the big white X. The 3 with small Xs indicate that I have the same box, but my copy has a sticker over the text)

I have the tower of doom you are looking for. PM incoming.

In 2018 I plan to triple the amount for shipping on everything I sell online, especially to international bidders, because I am every bit the evil, greedy American jerkwad you think I am! BWHAHAHAHAHA!!! :evil: :twisted:

Actually, I'm hoping to finish off the oddball pieces I am missing from my 121 this year. It looks like random stuff but once I clear this list I will own every original piece (that is known anyway) for the first run of the common and not so super rare games:

Melody Blaster - errata sheet

Mind Strike - gatefold box

Night Stalker - painted label cart

Tower of Doom - box without bar code on bottom flap. Should just say TOWER OF DOOM there.

1 gold (international) Parker Brothers game catalog

1 Sega warranty card (from Congo Bongo)

After that, I guess save up for one of the Final 4 in my signature but that would take me well past 2018, lol

• Like 1

1) LTO Flash - I've made it so far as opening the box. This year I WILL figure out how to load it up. If Rev can do it ANYBODY can do it.

2) Still looking for a CIB "For Color T.V. Viewing Only" version of Armor Battle.

3) Boxed INTY II (really just requires a 2 hour drive north across the border, some US$ and me buying a certain someone a couple of beers).

4) Will be hitting PRGE again (4th time?).

• Like 1

1) LTO Flash - I've made it so far as opening the box. This year I WILL figure out how to load it up. If Rev can do it ANYBODY can do it.

2) Still looking for a CIB "For Color T.V. Viewing Only" version of Armor Battle.

3) Boxed INTY II (really just requires a 2 hour drive north across the border, some US$ and me buying a certain someone a couple of beers).

4) Will be hitting PRGE again (4th time?).

You could combine 1 and 4 and just have Tarzilla load it for you at PRGE like I did. ? and yes, #3 is pretty easy. ?

I never made specific plans for collecting.

And how could I when a year like the last brought me so great moments.

Getting a ECS for a good price, getting a Videoplexer (never thought of that at the start of the year).

Representing Elektonite at Gamescom and joining the Brotherhood at PRGE with some additional great moments while visiting Oregon.

It was a outstanding year for me!

So, what may lay ahead for me this year...getting all the Homebrew...maybe returning as exhibitor to Gamescom...and I'm thinking of returning to Portland...

And then there is something special that I will reveal in maybe a few weeks. :)

• Like 3

Intellivision speaking,

1. I hope that 2018 will be as amazing as 2017 (main missions accomplished in 2017: PRGE 2017 and getting a platinum collection)

2. I want to make it to PRGE 2018

3. I want to buy all the homebrews that will be released

4. I want to have more time to play Intellivision games

5. I want to buy more Shock Vision and Digimed/Digiplay games

6. I want to complete my for color t.v. viewing only sub-collection (two missing)

7. I want to complete my Italian manuals sub-collection (one missing)

8. I want to complete my Triton catalogs sub-collection (one missing)

9. I want to buy more Bandai games

10. I want to start an investigation in the archaeological site of Hong Kong trying to find Intellivision related artifacts remained buried all these years

• Like 2

Intellivision speaking,

1. I hope that 2018 will be as amazing as 2017 (main missions accomplished in 2017: PRGE 2017 and getting a platinum collection)

2. I want to make it to PRGE 2018

3. I want to buy all the homebrews that will be released

4. I want to have more time to play Intellivision games

5. I want to buy more Shock Vision and Digimed/Digiplay games

6. I want to complete my for color t.v. viewing only sub-collection (two missing)

7. I want to complete my Italian manuals sub-collection (one missing)

8. I want to complete my Triton catalogs sub-collection (one missing)

9. I want to buy more Bandai games

10. I want to start an investigation in the archaeological site of Hong Kong trying to find Intellivision related artifacts remained buried all these years

What is the Italian manual that you need?

My main goal for 2018 is to actually play more games on the system. More play and less collecting will be in my future.

That's a great goal Wade, that's what its all about , games to be played and enjoyed. Not to just to collect dust on shelves. ;) :)

Cheers

Why don't you come join us in HSC , Good Times, Good People playing Great Games...

Mine are pretty simple goals. Likely because the Intellivision isn't one I collect that heavily for...

- Pick up a Sylvania Model Intellivision

- Pick up any loose carts of games I don't own (there are quite)

- Make some videos for my YT channel with the Intellivision as I haven't yet aside from tech videos

- Attend PRGE this year

Pretty much it...

So I checked mine last night and it appears that you have discovered another variant! As I looked through them it totally made sense that this existed. I actually think it opens up the possibility of maybe 3-4 more French Canadian Coleco variations. ???

Here's some better pictures, I waited until the guy's overpriced lot ($400 for this and a bunch of commons) didn't sell,

then messaged him a couple of times until he agreed to sell me just this one. Box is not mint but decent, I've never seen this one before, has anyone else?

post-32869-0-83424400-1516118805_thumb.jpgpost-32869-0-07567000-1516118833_thumb.jpg

• Like 4