IGNORED

Happy New Year... XM shipping this month

Curt Vendel

I would ask EVERYONE who pre-ordered, whether your address changed or not, please go to 7800xm.com and fill out the pre-order form, I want everyones info please. Make sure you are including your address if it is not on the attachments you are putting into the form. thanks.

Just curious, have you tried emailing everyone who pre-ordered to ask them to go to 7800xm.com to fill out the form? I'm sure you'll get some bounces, but at least this would reach hopefully a large percentage of those who placed orders.

..Al

• Like 4

I know you're busy, but if you can verify our orders are in good standing it would put me at ease anyway. I changed emails years ago and my address did change slightly. I did use your page to update, but wanted to make sure everything checked out.

I'm really excited to see you getting so close to the finish line. I know you must be equal parts excited and exhausted!

So how many of the 189 people have sent in their new info so far?

Close to 100 so far. I'll have to see whos still missing as time approaches and send out emails and see who bounces and get the remainder updated... so things are looking good. Mark and I are doing a very things, I will be making another update soon, hopefully with some good eye and ear candy.

• Like 8

Just curious, have you tried emailing everyone who pre-ordered to ask them to go to 7800xm.com to fill out the form? I'm sure you'll get some bounces, but at least this would reach hopefully a large percentage of those who placed orders.

..Al

Good Idea. I wonder what email I used. that would tell.

• Like 1

Make sure you still fill out form on 7800xm.com

Ive gotten just over 110 now and Id like to have all 189

Be ready for the potential that some of those remaining people may have actually died over the last 10 years. On average we are not exactly a young crowd. It might sound morbid but it's true.

• Like 1

Be ready for the potential that some of those remaining people may have actually died over the last 10 years. On average we are not exactly a young crowd. It might sound morbid but it's true.

It's unfortunate, but yes. And reality is that reality can happen. I certainly wasn't dealing with Lymphoma when I placed the order, but I certainly am now

• Like 1

timestamp="1548626309"]

So far, I'm happier getting older, with everything that has come with it, than no longer having the opportunity to get older any longer.

I used to like to walk without pain. Tired of hearing my knees and hips snap and crack. Getting up from the floor is as challenging as bench pressing a piano.

I have to work 23 more years somehow..

I would give anything to be 20 years younger. Your health is more important than anything. If you have never been broken before you would not know. Having anything else in life is meaningless without your health. It is just the way I feel.

Edited by Jinks
  • Like 2

It's unfortunate, but yes. And reality is that reality can happen. I certainly wasn't dealing with Lymphoma when I placed the order, but I certainly am now

Best wishes on you getting well! My last oncology surgeries were 10 years ago, this coming March 12th. It was lymphoma and a jumbo small spindle cell sarcoma. I have battled similar sarcomas twice before over the ~decade prior to the last Big C scare. I am 43 spinal surgeries and various procedures in now. The one year anniversary of my last heart surgery came a couple of weeks ago.

I've had my email since the late 90s... In fact it's the very first email I signed up to. Still using it after all of these years.

LOL. I was Aquarious_51699@yahoo.com for a while. 5/16/99 was my high school graduation date.

Then Collegeguy_2000x breifly before I dropped out in 2001. Then samson (somethingsomething) from the biblical character when I was suffering depression, around the time I decided to grow my hair out. I have kept this account since spring 2001, pre-911, pushing 18 years soon. That's dedication.

The stardust nickname came to use later. I used alt accounts poet_stardust and art_by_stardust to put my own website on geocities. it's all gone now, but I'm kosmic_stardust on deviantart.