IGNORED

Happy New Year... XM shipping this month

Curt Vendel

Sorry to hear about Drac's passing and am disappointed about the other issues relating to him and to this project and wished things had gone better. I think all of the money raised, went to the shells, which I'd almost be happy with at this point. And I think the rest is coming at Curt's own expense, unless he manages to sell further units and then it might take awhile to break even, if then. I was one of Curt's number-one "shills" , during the first couple of years, helping push things over for the funding for the molds. It seemed bright at first, then things got complicated with Curt's health and other projects and  I personally wasn't sure if this project would happen anymore, kind of gave up on it, myself, and phased it out of my mind as a loss. I still want this to happen and am hopeful we are finally reaching final months, if even just for that case. 

Is this other device, proposed, XM-compatible? ;) 

Edited by AtariNerd
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Look, I want to be clear about something, Curt was asked months before Drac passed away, to get him a beta unit, so he could play DKXM.  He should know better, with his own conditions.  It just saddens me.  Each to their own, I guess.

Anyone want to to put in a pre-order, for the most insane 7800 attachment, ever?  It most likely won't happen though, I have serious health issues myself.  Who knows though, maybe in 1 to 5 years, if I get that last LED to come on.

Nah, it mostly already works, 92 binaries, off of SD (not random shit from the internet) and WiFi upload capability, only thing not finished is the direct download from a secured server, directly into the cart. All controlled from a browser, on any device.

I'll keep that to myself.

8 hours ago, tep392 said:

If you offer it, I'm in!

6 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Ditto!;-)

5 hours ago, DrVenkman said:

Thirded. :) 

4 hours ago, iesposta said:

I’ll buy it!

4 hours ago, groundtrooper said:

Same here. I would take my chances on a CPUWIZ product. ;)

I wasn't around for the XM pre-order but if I would have been I would have dropped the cash and would be playing this waiting game also. 

4 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Looks like you have five pre-orders so far...?

4 hours ago, Gandor said:

make that six

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 hours ago, save2600 said:

If you're talking about an SD Flashcart with Pokey built in, make that seven.   :)

3 hours ago, Allan said:

I'm in.

Plus one. My money's on you! ???

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kosmic Stardust said:

Plus one. My money's on you! ???

Knock it off, girl, this is not the place.  It was an emotional post, in which I revealed a project I have been working on for almost a year, since I have limited time.  I regret it and I have never even thought about it, for sale.  Let it go, everyone, focus on getting your kickass XM.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Stephen said:

In geological time, it is FLYING ?

Looks up at sky. Yep. Sun is getting redder and larger. Seas are beginning to boil. Atmosphere is an unbreathable mix of nitrogen, methane and co2. Life is extinct aside from a few bio-domed holdout cities who missed the last mass exodus. Cyborgs took over the earth long ago. Still waiting on the xm... lol j/k. ?

• Haha 2