IGNORED

Happy New Year... XM shipping this month

Curt Vendel

4 hours ago, AtariBrian said:

I remember reading about the original boxes for these won't come with the xm. I was thinking that it would still be neat to get the box just for the ones who have been on the preorder list. I fear that getting a new box made could take years to get done if at all. Unless you already have something cooked up. Just my 2 cents. Really excited to see this getting done, looks great! 

Boxes will ship later, people want their systems, so to cut down on any additional time, I'll worry about the boxes afterwards and send those out to everyone.  I just want to get people their XM's, they've waited long enough between all of my health issues and development hurdles, so IMHO I think this is the best way to go just so people finally get their XM's and then the extra's that'll wind up on a shelf, in a closet or such can come later.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Defender II said:

I hope that I get my shipping notice soon. I'm going to set up cameras on my mailbox and porch, because I don't want someone intercepting THIS package!

16 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Well...there goes that idea! ?

With Kylo Ren stalking the mailbox, not sure what the camera is supposed to achieve... ?

10 hours ago, Kosmic Stardust said:

With Kylo Ren stalking the mailbox, not sure what the camera is supposed to achieve... ?

It won't fit in my small mailbox, so Kylo Ren can stalk it for all I care. I'll have the camera's watching the mailbox for the delivery of the notice to pickup at USPS (Kylo Ren won't have my ID to claim my packages) and I'll have proof who took the slip to bring charges. If it's brought to my porch that camera will let me know it's not some cult and I'll quickly get the package itself from the mail-carrier's hands.

I don't have any ill tempered sea bass or sharks with lasers but for protection maybe I could attach laser guided water pistols to the backs of the rabbits that roam my yard? Anyone have some they aren't using?

• 4 months later...