IGNORED

Apple II Replica ATX Case on Indiegogo

redfern

Hi all, I'm usually a lurker here and in the TI-99 forums, so I really hope my first post doesn't break any rules.

I was wondering if you'd seen this Indiegogo campaign to produce a replica Apple II case that can house an ATX motherboard and power supply:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/raadition-apple-ii-in-back-retro-computer-case/x/17948111#/

It's been running for a while now and doesn't seem to have gotten much traction. I don't know if this appeals to you since it's not classic hardware, but in case some of you might be interested in making your modern computer look like your classic, I thought I'd spread the word.

No affiliation, just a backer. And I honestly don't know how it'll get made without someone being sued, so take that into account. It might be a risky gamble.

Still, I think it looks cool and would love to have one as my main computer to confuse my friends.*

*Disclaimer: I may or may not actually have friends. YMMV. Void where prohibited, yada yada.