IGNORED

FS/FT: Atari 800xl + SIO2Serial + 850 interface + 1050 drive

AMenard

Hi,

I have an Atari 800XL computer with an SIO->RS232 interface, an 850 interface with cables and psu (untested by me but bought as functional), 1050 floppy drive (work fine but left side of front bezel is broken, plastic is really fragile after 30 years or so, and the case has been painted black by previous owner), PSUs, and an SIO cable. The drive has been cleaned and lubrificated. I'll even throw in a box of 10 new Kao 5.25" floppies as a bonus.

If you want to trade I'm looking for Amiga 2000 and 500 stuff, in no particuliar order:

- Amiga 2000 SCSI controller.

- Amiga 2000 '020 or '030 accelerator

- Amiga boxed complete software/Games for A500/2000. Especially SSI or other publishers, strategy, rpg and wargames of equivalent value. Good time to get rid of your doubles.

- Amiga programming books (C, ASM, Graphics and sounds)

- Amiga 2000 ECS scandoubler or similar

- Amiga 2286 or 2386SX emulator board

- Amiga 2000 soundcard (not an mp3 decoder)

- Amiga 500 ram+ide (cf or sd) device

- X-Surf 100 with software

- Or if you have any other items that you know could interest me :)

As always in trades I pay shipping to you and you pay shipping to me. But in the case of a trade I won't be able to close the deal until my next pay check which is on the 18th. So if we make a deal we'll both ship after the 18th.

If you intend to buy, the price is $75US (or best offer) + $45 shipping + paypal fees. I ship to Canada and the USA via Canada Post.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Edited by AMenard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey AMenard,

Are you ever going to reply to my multiple PM's regarding the defective A2000 keyboard that I purchased from you in "good working condition"? I know you have been receiving (and reading) my PM's, but not replying to me is putting a pretty sour taste in my mouth.

Edited by eightbit

Bumping this up as the seller has still not responded to my PM's (but has read them) regarding the A2000 keyboard that was sold to me by him that was inaccurately described as being in good working condition (it is NOT). You have read my PM's but have not responded. It would be in your best interest to do so as soon as possible. I am a fair and honest member and am trying to work this out with you. Please do not make me go the paypal dispute route.

EDIT: Seller accepted a partial refund so I guess we are good now aside from the lack of communication.

Edited by eightbit