IGNORED

Activision Patches Question

Deteacher

So, I have a collection of Activision Patches that I'm thinking of parting ways with. Financial issues are forcing me to pare down my collections. I've been doing my research (not just on Ebay) to determine a fair price for the lot.

I found 2 online rarity guides, but they're both pretty old. One goes back to 2014 and the other one, I think might be older. I compared those two guides with the latest Ebay sales and I was shocked to see such a drastic change in price. For example:

According to the 2 online databases, the "Sub Club" patch is listed at $8 and $20, respectively, but one just sold on Ebay for a whopping $200!

There are many other examples of the price difference, which leads me to my questions:

1. Is there a more recent pricing guide for these patches?

2. I'd like to offer my patches (I have about 25 of them) in the marketplace as a lot, but maybe I should sell them individually. I'm normally a buyer and hardly a seller. Any thoughts on how I should proceed with this?

I appreciate any help or advice. Thanks in advance!

The prices I find have increased in recent years. However, my best advice is to wait until you get more replies here before doing anything with them. I collected around 75% of them in 2011 and paid an average of 20-30 bucks Australian, Only a few were pricey and got bid wars such as Pitfall II, HERO and one of the Dolphin patches. But as the market changes, so will The collectibles.

• Like 1