IGNORED

Plague (Atari 2600)

MemberAtarian

I did not record the NTSC because I don't have an NTSC console, Z26 emulator does not emulate the timing errors and somehow even the older and the current Stella both does not want to let Fraps record my gameplay, only the sound.

You could also try to run the game in stellarator in the browser (see my signature) and record it from there, maybe this works :)

I haven't had much time to test the game yet, but from what I saw from a quick run, it looks pretty interesting, both in visual style and in gameplay.

You could also try to run the game in stellarator in the browser (see my signature) and record it from there, maybe this works :)

I haven't had much time to test the game yet, but from what I saw from a quick run, it looks pretty interesting, both in visual style and in gameplay.

It runs in Stella with maybe a little flicker, mostly if there is a falling floor and you stand on the block that is disappearing, the other is room that has the dragon. At that room I made it that if you are below a specific height one certain pfread is turned off to save cycles.and don't exceed 262 lines. The only problem I cannot record it right now in NTSC, camstudio would work, but it is not compatible with my notebook's sound card and it has a low framerate.

But I'm more interested if it runs smootly on the real hardware, I created it for it's own cart and for Harmony cartridge. :) You know, the best feeling is seeing your game on a real cart, running on a real machine, on a CRT television. :)

It runs in Stella with maybe a little flicker, mostly if there is a falling floor and you stand on the block that is disappearing, the other is room that has the dragon. At that room I made it that if you are below a specific height one certain pfread is turned off to save cycles.and don't exceed 262 lines. The only problem I cannot record it right now in NTSC, camstudio would work, but it is not compatible with my notebook's sound card and it has a low framerate.

I think we are misunderstanding each other. I understand that the game runs fine in Stella, but that you have trouble recording video from Stella from Fraps. My suggestions was to use Stellerator (which is not identical to Stella and runs in a browser) to try and record video footage :)

This is such a fascinating effort.

It oozes exceptional originality and artistry on so many levels.

The evident attention and commitment to details further contribute to make this game stand out.

More than fun - an experience!

I must admit that I was not particularly fond of bBatari given the hordes of mediocre games it has generated.

But Plague, the Gizzle Wap games, Space Cactus Canyon, and a few others, have now opened my eyes to what a great tool bBatari can be in the right hands (minds).

An accessible platform that allows genuinely creative spirits to unleash their imagination on the 2600, treating gamers to unexpected worlds and surreal experiences.

Feels like the early 80es again :-)

Magyar?

Magyar?

Thanks for the nice words and yes, I talked about the cover with Al, I have to redraw a lot of things on the cover (I used more complex image editor than Pixia for the first time, sooo :D ), but in the manual will be Hungarian, because lot of the buyers will be from my country.:)

Good job, Great game .

9y1p.jpg

Wow, even I couldn't beat it with 22 points. :D