IGNORED

Heavy Sixer Picked Up Last Night W/CX10’s

Mats90245

Paid a lot more than I wanted to ($70) but I picked this up last night. Im beyond happy with the condition on this one and its the cleanest one Ive ever owned, which is convienent considering I sold my last Sixer last month.

So now Ill wait for the universe to bring me some HEX Discs to top these sticks off with. Im 45 and Im thinking Ill get them in time to enjoy my social security checks. Im on my way to building a complete system and need the box next. The paddles find their way to me from time to time, but the box and packaging arent easy. I do have a really cool Fedco Receipt from Christmas 1977 for a full priced heavy Sixer that will add nicely to the package.

If anyone has a really clean Chess Piece box and internal packaging, let me know as Im interested in buying it.

post-50497-0-47596300-1515884936_thumb.jpeg

post-50497-0-71137200-1515885002_thumb.jpeg

post-50497-0-41416600-1515885040_thumb.jpeg

post-50497-0-39076000-1515885195_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

It's gorgeous! I love that silver heatsink. I've only seen black. Wait a sec, That second pic of the switchboard is different.

The CX10 sticks are gorgeous too. Do they work?

Darryl

That second photo is Zylons board. Im pretty happy with my purchase and will work on finding the box, plug, etc.

Havent tested the sticks yet. Will try to break out the system this weekend.