IGNORED

5200 OE HSC BONUS Round Ms Pacman

zylon

Our new regular season mod will start a week from now, but I will give those who wish, something to do. The season is pretty much decided, but fun can still be had. :) Play Ms. Pacman on default setting of "cherries" using real 5200 systems and Atari-made controls. Only modern exceptions allowed are flashcarts/SD loaders. Pics preferred, but not required except for HSC wins and records.

Round ends Sunday, January 21st 2018 @9pm EST

Current HSC record: Bust it for a bonus point!

Ms Pac Man - (Cherries)
atariksi 96,860
Final scores:
30,180 sdamon +11
28,880 Hank Rearden +10
25,160 zylon +9
16,330 RangerG +8
Final Standings-
zylon - 77
RangerG - 71
sdamon - 64
Hank Rearden - 30
phuzaxeman - 11
peedenmark7 - 10

Ms. Pac-Man.BIN

Edited by zylon

This game is rather difficult with the stock controller! And you get 5 gals in the start up cherry game? Wasn't the arcade only 3?

These weren't my thing in the arcade days, but 5 lives is our default setting. We're not exactly the world series of gaming, :) All my Namco collection ports show 3 lives as default on Pacman and Ms Pacman.

I do find the controller response to be better than in the original Pacman for this system.

Edited by zylon

^^ It counts. Any game begun before 9pm, I've always allowed. Anyways... Our extra bonus round ends with sdamon taking the game, but I'll take the season this 1 time. :)

Come to think of it, 1st and 2nd place went to good ol' Georgia. :evil:

Thanks to those who've played along and continue to visit my little HSC offshoot here. I'll run a monthly OE challenge here starting in feb. Our regular season is starting with several time former champ: sdamon at the helm. Please give him the same support you have given me and I'll be helping along the way.

Final scores:
30,180 sdamon +11
28,880 Hank Rearden +10
25,160 zylon +9
16,330 RangerG +8
Final Standings-
zylon - 77
RangerG - 71
sdamon - 64
Hank Rearden - 30
phuzaxeman - 11
peedenmark7 - 10
Thanks for all the support of my wacky ideas and playing along with me for 7 years. :)
Charlene
Edited by zylon