IGNORED

Keyboard Component Owners Manual pdf

Steve Jones

Keyboard Component Owners Manual (Flat Scanned).pdf

Thermal Printer Ad (Front).pdf

Thermal Printer Ad (Back).pdf

So I recently did a small trade with Colormesticky, who works for Intellivision productions, and among a few bonus items she threw in a usb key

that had several pdfs on it, one is slightly too large to post here but these ones are small enough, it's a high resolution scan of the Owners Manual that came with the original Keyboard Component, and the ad for the thermal printer. She said it would be ok to share it here, this is the backstory:

"So this is a professional scan I had done of one of the Keyboard Component manuals that belongs to Intellivision Productions (that currently live with Paul Nurminen, aka nurmix). I figure if they're ever reprinted they'll have an updated copyright date, where this is an exact copy. If you had this professionally printed you'd have the "closest thing to the real thing". I actually had two printed, one for me and one for Paul since he doesn't get to keep the real ones. The thermal printer ad was in one of the KC boxes. The paper is heavy and glossy, almost a really thin posterboard. Thicker than regular catalog paper. It was also DYED a cream color, not age yellowed. The printer I went to just did mine on his heaviest white paper because he didn't even know where you could get that stuff anynmore."

• Like 8

To be fair, "works for" might be a bit of a stretch. I do still help them out with small stuff, though. I vaguely remember finding the manual online before, probably on that great Portuguese site, but I really wanted a high quality scan of it. That was maybe last year-ish? I got the okay to borrow it from Keith, and he did give me permission to share it at the time. I was still a full time lurker here and hadn't jumped in though, so yeah. Sorry to hold out on ya. :P

And I got my box today, Steve. Thank you so much!

• Like 3

To be fair, "works for" might be a bit of a stretch. I do still help them out with small stuff, though. I vaguely remember finding the manual online before, probably on that great Portuguese site, but I really wanted a high quality scan of it. That was maybe last year-ish? I got the okay to borrow it from Keith, and he did give me permission to share it at the time. I was still a full time lurker here and hadn't jumped in though, so yeah. Sorry to hold out on ya. :P

And I got my box today, Steve. Thank you so much!

Have you ever considered doing an interview with Paul for the Intellivisionaries? You can give us the insider scoop on IP :D

I did! I was on the Word Fun episode, long before I started helping out. I think I should leave spilling inside info to people who are actually involved in more than unpacking and sorting things onto shelves for two hours a week. :)

Quite frankly, I think it'd be a cool interview anyway. Maybe you covered this sort of thing before, but I'm honestly not even sure what actually happens at IP these days. What kind of "things"? :D

• Like 1

So, so many tee shirts from before they discovered the joys of print-on-demand.

Honestly though, duplicate things will end up being sold in the store over time (like at Christmas and with Sears Baseball), and the rest isn't even Intellivision related. I dunno why there's an Xbox 360 and a lamp that looks like a martini and a neon beer sign.

• Like 1

Honestly though, duplicate things will end up being sold in the store over time (like at Christmas and with Sears Baseball), and the rest isn't even Intellivision related. I dunno why there's an Xbox 360 and a lamp that looks like a martini and a neon beer sign.

See, this is the magic I want to hear about :D

I'm waaaay behind on Intellivisionaries episodes, but I'll have to skip ahead to the Word Fun one.

• Like 1

How about that container of Spikers they found , will they be sold... ;) lol I Wish....

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 1

How about that container of Spikers they found , will they be sold... ;) lol If Wish....

Well, Keith's original artwork for Spiker was found, among other works he did for INTV Corp games.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• Like 2

Well, Keith's original artwork for Spiker was found, among other works he did for INTV Corp games.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Cool,

well that's a great start.... Next is that container... lol :)

• Like 1