IGNORED

Gameband updates

InfoMan

What, so optimists must work for Atari? Or, they're mentally lacking or scalpers or have lower standards than you. These assertions of yours are ridiculous.

being optimistic that your ship will come after a few months of "oh he will come back" start to sound sad, or planned

so after a couple years are you sad or planned...

either way your rooting for a cheap china watch that plays pong and does some other shit like 2 years after that fad shipped cause its got some logo embroidered on the strap... and they failed at that as well

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 1

being optimistic that your ship will come after a few months of "oh he will come back" start to sound sad, or planned

so after a couple years are you sad or planned...

either way your rooting for a cheap china watch that plays pong and does some other shit like 2 years after that fad shipped cause its got some logo embroidered on the strap... and they failed at that as well

Hi Osgeld,

I never believed in the watch, nor backed it or followed it. It was never a first party Atari product either.

The optimism I referred to was for the 2019-2020 Atari VCS, and Atari SA who have created an entire 4th division of the company for it (1st-party product).

I'm glad those rose can colored glasses are working for you. Your naïveté is going to bite you in the ass, and your small business will suffer as a result. You'll remember what I tried to tell you then. If you ever get to the point of servicing enterprise businesses over home PCs and small offices, you'll learn that what people present as truth Is often far from it. A lot of unscrupulous businesses are going to eat you for breakfast, if you get big enough that they take your calls.

Are we talking about different things? I'm talking about trusting but verifying my technicians' when they give updates on project status. If there wasn't any verification I could see it being naïveté... you must be assuming we're talking about dealings with the client themselves?

My company IS small right now and that keeps everybody in our team accountable and on point. It also allows me to easily build a good relationship with my staff. We've whittled down to staff we can depend on.

There's a difference between having rose colored glasses and being optimistic. My optimism isn't like everybody's - it's based on logic and facts in addition to hope. There are different personality types, and that's good - just because someone has a different perspective than yours doesn't mean they're an idiot. I choose to be positive while realistic; glass half full.

there is no first party product, its like what 4 sales guys in a rent an office

It'll be interesting to see what their employee count is at the end of March when they release their annual report.

Last March they had 19 employees. Then in September they created their 4 operational departments, creating their new console department. Since they changed their business structure to reflect this department, and they report directly to shareholders on it in their public reports, it's completely logical in my opinion that the new VCS is indeed a 1st party product.

its almost 3 years since announcement and they JUST 3 months ago created 4 departments one of which is a "console department"

LO fuckin L I have had products in validation testing for longer than their console department existed ... and yet

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 1